Karwachauth Eye Makeup Look – MAC Melon Pigment & Pink Bronze Pigment
Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Happy Karwachauth to all those women who are observing this fast today!
Yes I am fasting as well and am here with an eye makeup look which you can try today while getting ready for the Karwachauth Pooja in the evening!
This is a very auspicious occasion for all the married women and it is observed all over the country where women keep this fast without drinking water and worship the Moon god for long life of their spouses!
Women observe the fast since morning and wait to see the moon at night time and then drink water! All the fasting women dress up beautifully as new brides on this day and it is like a grand occasion for all the married ladies.
I was thinking of ideas to opt for my own Karwachauth look and then I tried this glitter eye makeup look to go well with my ethnic outfit on Karwachauth. So I thought of sharing this look with you all so that you can also try some similar glitter look for Karwachauth.
Eye Makeup with Mac Melon Pigment & Pink Bronze
These are basically highly pigmented loose glitter pigments which are very versatile and easy to use. These can be applied wet or dry depending upon the intensity you want for the eye look! If it is a casual party look, then use it dry and if it is a themed look for wedding or bridal look like for Karwachauth, then use it wet!
Price: INR 1250 for 4.5g
Both the shades look adorable when combined together for the eye makeup!
Step By Step Procedure for Eye Look:
- First of all apply and eye primer all over the eye crease to make the application of both the glitter pigments easy and effortless.
- Next, I applied Coastal Scents Black Berry shadow on the outer corners of my eyes to create a gradient like shape!
- Then I applied the eye pigment Pink Melon on my eye crease area and used the other glitter based pigment Pink Bronze on top of it!
- I used the Coastal Scents 18 Karat Gold hot pot eye shadow on my outer brow bones to give a luminous look to the eye makeup and also to create a flawless soft cut crease!
- I blended both the pigments very well to give a uniform shade. Since this is an elaborate festival/ bridal look for Karwachauth, I have used the Bridal Eyelashes TV5 from Kryolan which are like super light and instantly makes my eyes look glamorous!
- Then I applied Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on my eyelids and Lakme Kohl on my waterline!
- Last, and the final step for the eye look is to apply mascara to make your eyelashes look just perfect! I used Loreal Telescopic Carban Black mascara. It will also dust off the glitter fall outs, in case there are any!
Well, this was all I did to get this easy eye makeup look! It didn’t take much time to complete this eye look and I am sure that you all will surely like such and easy yet gorgeous eye makeup for your Karwachauth Look!
Hope you like it! Do share your thoughts and what eye look are you trying for Karwachauth today?
Have you tried MAC Pink Bronze & Melon pigments before?
You might also like to read:-