Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil MADEIRA
I love lipstick in pencil form, like – NARS Satin lip pencils, Velvet matte lip pencil and Bite beauty high pigment pencils. I have shared endless reviews for Bite Beauty and by now you must be aware that am totally hooked. They offer some stunning shades of Red, Brown, Pink and Fuchsia but the shade which is here today is totally out of my league – pale nude.
About Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil MADEIRA
Price – $ 24 plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA USA
Size – 0.09 oz (this is .05 oz / 1.48 gm),
Shade: Bite Beauty high pigment pencil in MADEIRA is very pale beige nude shade on my warm olive skin tone and trust me , this is the first time am reviewing a shade like this here , they are totally out of my comfort zone.
Texture and Pigmentation: The texture is buttery smooth and creamy plus it is easy to glide but the finish is awful , it settles in fine lines even if my lips are well moisturized and conditioned but this just doesn’t sit well . The pigmentation is good and it is almost opaque in 3 swipes but due to creamy nature the product starts to build up and sits in fine lines.
What it like about Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil MADEIRA?
- I like the packaging.
- The texture is good if not great.
What I don’t like about Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil MADEIRA?
- The pencil settles in fine lines.
- The staying power is very poor.
- They are not easily available here in India.
- The finish is not at all good for this shade.
Recommendation: I would not recommend this shade at all to you as there is nothing to love about this and hence a poor ratings . I have around 7 – 8 shades of BITE BEAUTY high pigment pencil and this is the worst amongst the lot.
Have you tried Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil MADEIRA?
You might also like to read:-
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review