Diwali Wishes 2015 + Makeup Look & My Rangoli
By the time you will be reading this post I will be in my bed eating Dahivada ..What were you thinking ? Well I hurt myself (details on my fashion blog here ) and my foot is not getting better so this is going to be a calm Diwali for me away from all the parties and meeting my friends..Although I got the chance to just to be in bed and take sympathy from near and dear ones around
I did this quick Diwali makeup look..Its pretty simple and those of you still interested in knowing the details of what all products I used can check the links below .
- Foundation – Lakme Abosolute Mousse Foundation..(Review coming ahead.)
- Eyeliner – Lakme Absolute Shine Like Black Eyeliner (Review coming soon )
- Kajal – Lakme Absolute Kajal
- Lipstick –Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme Deep Lily Review
- Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder –
- Lancome Blush Subtil Crème in Corail Alizé (Just too addicted to it )
In spite of being so ill I spent hours in making this Rangoli well! not really this is 10 minute rangoli which I did and I am going to show you in the video coming ahead
Checkout how I made this beautiful rangoli so easily in spite of my foot injury!
How is your Diwali coming up ? As boring and pampering like me or you have plans ..Do let me know in the comment section
P.S – Sorry! I wish i could have shown you the whole outfit but my foot is acting funny!
More Diwali post here: