NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu
Hello Beautiful Ladies,
I have shared stunning shades of NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in past and you can have a look!
About NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu
The application of a lipstick combined with the convenience of a pencil in a jumbo crayon design. Lips are instantly saturated with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish. The long lasting, non-drying formula is enriched with emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless colour for hours. Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product.
- Rich, vivid shades
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Convenient, easy application
They are so addictive, catchy, super saturated and something I recommend at every point of time. I wish they launch the twist up mechanism as there is lot wastage while sharpening.
Size: 2 .4 gm
Price: 1800/- INR Available at SEPHORA US
My Experience with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu
Shade: NARS Train Bleu is described as Deep Aubergine, on my warm Indian skin tone it is deep, dark Blackened Purple shade with reddish hue to it, I picked this recently when I was in fall lipstick collection phase and this was by far the most stunning shade I came across. The pencil is very close to MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil which you have seen in past.
Texture and Pigmentation: The texture is same like the other shades I shared, easy to glide, sits pretty and doesn’t settle in fine lines but they need well primed lips. The pencil is opaque in 2 swipes and covers every bit of corner. The finish is not flat matte but has soft velvety feel to it which makes it even more flattering.
Staying power: The pencil on well exfoliated lips and with mild snacks stays nicely for 4+ hours on my lips and then starts to fade leaving behind a soft tint on my lips. The issue I find here is as the colour is very dark; it needs a lot of attention.
What I like about NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu?
- I adore the deep, dark vampy shade.
- The pencil is easy to use and glides effortlessly on lips.
- The staying power is great.
- The pencil is super saturated.
- The travel friendly packaging.
What I don’t like about NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu?
- It can be little patchy if your lips are not exfoliated.
- The brand is not easily accessible.
- There is lot of wastage due to the structure as it’s not twist up.
Recommendation: This is gorgeous shade of fall and a must have if you like some serious vampy lips. I highly recommend you to try this shade if you have courage and are little experimental.
Have you tried NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu?
You might also like to read:-
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review