Hand Care Tips For Winters & Hand Cream Suggestions
Skin of our hands is the most delicate and thin, this is why it is suffer easily from cold winds of winter. Take good care of your hands this winter with these Hand Care Tips.
- Gloves can be your best friend and hand-saver in winter season. Put on your gloves every time you step out.
Squeeze one tomatoes’ pulp and mix few drops of lemon and apply this mixture over the hands. Tomato pulp works as an exfoliator and helps in removing dead cells from the skin of hands. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Take a cupful of warm milk in a bowl and mix teaspoon of honey. Now soak your hands in it for ten minutes. It will soften the skin of your hand as well as strengthen your nails too.
- Always make sure to apply a good hand cream or moisturizer whenever you wash your hand. Overexposure to harsh chemicals in dishwashing liquids, detergent powder or soaps draws natural lubrication out of your hands.
- For extreme dry hand, you can mix a teaspoon glycerin and with same amount of rose water. You can apply this mixture whenever you want. It is the most popular home remedies for dry skin and it works wonder for hand as well.
- To brighten and lighten your hand skin, take fresh peel of orange or lemon and rub the peels on your hands.
- Take a mixture of curd and honey and apply on your hands generously and leave on for half an hour before washing off. Finish by applying moisturizing hand cream. It will leave your hand super smooth.
Use your last bite of raw fruit or vegetable as hand saver
- All you need to do is to. Massage it well using rotary movements and then wipe off with warm water after about 20-30 minutes of massaging.
- Pamper your hands with a good message of essential oils. you can use essential oil like almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil and make an energizing blend of oil. You can use it in day time as well as at bed time.
Here is few best hand cream that you can involve in your daily care routine-
The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
This cream softens and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil.
Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream
Natio is one of the fastest growing beauty brands in Australian department stores and the top performing skincare and bridge make-up brand in Australian pharmacies. Use Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream regularly to keep your skin healthy. Everyone hates dry, cracking dull hands if ignored this becomes huge problem. Keeping this thing in mind Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream loaded with skin friendly ingredients. To make your skin soft, smooth and supple this cream is enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut Water and Ginseng. The buttery smooth hand cream is easy to apply and spreads quickly. It provides complete moisture to the skin for whole day.
L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
The smooth, light-textured Hand Cream, enriched with shea butter, gently nourishes the hands, leaving them softly perfumed.
Aroma Magic Hand Cream
A delicate emulsion to treat hands damaged by daily work, cold & atmospheric agents. Essential oils purify & smoothen rough chapped hands.
The synergistic mixture of Vitamin E, pro Vitamin B5 & Coco butter restores skin balance while moisturising & fighting skin ageing.
Have you tried these hand cream before?
You might also like to read:-
- 5 Shower Gels that You can Try
- 3 Simple Ways – How To Wash Your Body Properly
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- 5 Layered Cut Hairstyles
- NYX Butter Lip Gloss Peaches & Cream Photos & Swatch
- 10 Lipsticks Suggestions Of Aishwarya Rai