Sigma Small Contour F05 Makeup Brush
Hello WiseShe Beauties,
I am here with another of my Sigma purchase in December 2015! Oh yes now that we are in a new year, it hardly matters if we are only day into it!
I shopped some of my favorite brushes which I had been longing since a while and when the Black Friday Sale started I immediately put everything on my wishlist into the cart!
So, today let me just show you this another brush I got!
About Sigma Small Contour F05 Makeup Brush
The F05 Small Contour Brush features a small, dense rounded brush head. This brush is best for contouring the cheekbones with powder products using a buffing, circular motion to blend contour shades.
- Unique Feature: Rounded, dense top
- Function: Contouring cheeks
- Recommended Use: Buff and blend contour shades under the cheekbones and jaw-line for a chiseled look.
Price: $21 ( Approx. INR 1386)
Length: 18.6 cm
Fibers – Sigma Beauty’s exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
Ferrules – The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy for durability and strength.
Handles – Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
My Initial Thoughts about Sigma Small Contour F05 Makeup Brush
It has been a while I have not used any different contouring brush and so I really wanted to try this small contour brush and Sigma brushes are like the holy grail brushes for all makeup enthusiasts. The fine bristles and super soft bristles make the makeup application so easier and let me tell you that these brushes are the ones which most makeup professional artists use to give a flawless and barely there look to the skin as if it is all natural!
This is a small contour brush and is sized aptly so as to fit in the hollows of the face perfectly where you wish to contour to gives a chiseled bone structure on the face giving a slimmer look!
I think I will be doing a separate tutorial on my Youtube channel and then it will give you a clear idea as to how you can efficiently use this contour brush!
So, until then have fun and stay tuned for more Sigma products!
Have you tried Sigma Small Contour F05 Makeup Brush?
You might also like to read:-
- All MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection Lipsticks & Eye Shadows Swatches
- Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub Review
- Americam Swan Beauty & The Blogger: Grand Finale
- 5 Worth The Hype Eye-Liners
- Maybelline Color Show Intense Fashionable Lip Color Caramel Custard Review & Swatches
- DIY – Brown Sugar Face & Body Scrub
- Save, Spend &Splurge Wise She- Eyeshadows
- ELF Essential Blending and Eye Shadow Brushes Review
- DIY – Homemade Anti Tan Lotion From Potato