Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher
When it comes to make up I like using luxury and I spend on products which are always recommended by professional. I have recently started to like and splurge a bit on Charlotte Tilbury and believe me it is worth it! Just don’t tell your partner
About Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher
Charlotte Tilbury cheek to chic in love glow:
When it comes to blusher, I’m always seeking to re-create that shimmering, youthful flush of excitement you get when you’re in love – my clients and I call it the “love glow”. I’ve spent many years perfecting this ultra-flattering look and now I’ve made it easy for anyone to achieve with CHEEK TO CHIC Swish & Pop Blusher. A 2-step application ritual, each shade is a creamy, colour-rich texture containing finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow. Enliven dull skin in just a Swish and a Pop!
- Light Flex Technology captures light and re-emits it for a luminous complexion
- Colour-rich pigments are rolled into finely crushed pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity
- The formula is buildable for the perfect, healthy, even glow
- A collection of 6 Swish & Pop shades that represent the 6 shades of love – from “First Love” to “Ecstasy” and “Sex on Fire”.
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Carprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77491, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (19140).
My Experience with Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher
The blusher has real pearls! Of course it does, it costs £30 and it better contain gold! I love the packaging on CT products, they just are unique itself. You have to go throw a CT experience to feel luxurious. Many have told me in aww, that I have such a glowy complexion, and it is not my skin which is behaving at its best, it is CT highlighter plus a touch of blusher! I wish I was the queen with no worries of daily chores and the monotonous life. I would have glowy dewy skin all the time
I do a lot of yoga for good skin, but sometimes you have days (mostly) when you feel your skin could use some beautiful blusher or highlighter to make you look not so tired. Because the whole world is tired! Well blusher can easily mask the tiredness and dullness. It can make you look radiant and cheerful. I love the idea of CT swish and pop blusher. The outer ring of the blusher has to be swished around and applied on the temple of your cheeks and the inside ring has to be used with dipping the tip of the brush holding your brush vertically, and then blend it all on your cheeks.
The colour of the blush is subtle, yet pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I use my blusher blush to apply this, the price does complete justice to this product. The brush is talc based but yet creamy, honestly I prefer powder blushes, of course creamier ones are more useful in winters. But somehow, I look baked in creamier versions. Powder versions give me skin a more cool undertone.
The blusher is flattering for mostly all Indian skin tones, can’t wait to put this on my mum when I meet her next week! Yay!
What I like about Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher?
- Pigmented colour,
- Suits all Indian skin tone,
- Contains real pearl powder! I need to really check on this
- Contains a nice sheen, suitable for night outs,
- Swish and pop colour,
- Blends easily,
- Beautiful compact like packaging.
What I don’t like about Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher?
- The price!
Final thoughts: Sorry but it so damn expensive! I can get groceries for a week for two in this from Sainsbury or Tesco!
Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic In Love Glow Blusher?
You might also like to read:-
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss Electric Shock Review & Swatches
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review