Mantra Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion
Hello beautiful ladies,
I recently showed you the Envy Box- New Year Edition. So here I am with the first review from the box. To review first, I chose the Mantra Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion as I was more than curious to use this for two reasons. Firstly because of its claim of being all natural; and secondly because its winters the best time to try on body lotions.
Dig in to know how this lotion fared.
About Mantra Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion
A unique moisturizer with time-tested Kokkum Butter and Pistachio blended with nourishing Almond Oil to counter the ravages of Winter, like chapped skin. A moisture-rich treat that quenches dry skin, making it smoother & younger looking. Pistachio and Kokkum Butter nourish and moisturize the skin without being greasy. Almond Oil promotes healthy glowing skin.
- All Our products are free from harmful chemicals,Silicone, Paraben, Paraffin, SLES, SLS, Glycols, Formaldehyde, PEG & Soap. No Artificial Colours & Fragrance. pH balanced.
- 100% Vegetarian. Not tested on Animals. Dermatological tested on Human Volunteers
- Products manufactured under GMP approved facility.
- Mantra packaging is recyclable.
- Voluntarily registered (VCRP) with the USFDA.
Directions For Use: Apply generously all over body. Repeat as needed
Price: INR 493 for 100 ml
Shelf Life: 36 months
Packaging: the lotion comes in a transparent bottle which has a pump dispenser. There is also a transparent cap to cover the dispenser; however is designed in a way that it does not cover up dispenser fully. There is nothing very unique about the packaging that may set it apart and moreover I do not like dispenser cover as it does not fits in tight and also leaves the dispense hollow open. Feels kind hygienic to me actually, as I prefer caps that shuts the nozzle of the dispenser.
With all that being said let me also tell that the dispenser does it jobs finely by dispensing just the right amount of product.
Texture: This lotion has a gel like consistency rather than a lotion like texture. It is non runny. Even if I turn my palm upside down after pouring the lotion in my pal, it stays intake without falling or spreading. It sinks into the skin in seconds and does not feel heavy at all.
Fragrance: It has a very herbal fragrance; like that of the traditional attar oils. It is definitely not for the sensitive noses. My mom loves it fragrance.
My Experience: To begin with, let me let you all know that I have dry skin type which becomes parched in winter. Actually I kinda feel that my skin type is perfect to judge the moisturizing power of lotions with tall claims.
The gel like texture dedicates to the light feel of this body lotion. I have had need to re-apply this motion many times a day. This body lotion did nothing for my dry skin, but yes normal to oily skin types will surely love this.
Considering its light texture, I actually tried using it on my face. I generously applied on my face at bedtime and I woke up to a fresh looking face, not overly oily or dry, just the way a fresh morning face should be.
So this clearly explains how I am going to use this lotion, as a bed time treat for my face.
What I Like About Mantra Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion?
- The all natural ingredients list.
- Many may like the herbal fragrance.
- Great for oily to normal skins.
- Fares well as a face moisturizer for my dry skin.
- A good shelf life of 36 months as compared with other ayurvedic product.
What I Don’t Like About Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion?
- Does nothing for my parched body skin.
- The regular packaging with nothing exceptional.
Will I Recommend: To me it is just an average body lotion. Oily skinned ladies may give it a try. Dry skinned beauties may give it a pass.
Have you tried Kokkum & Pistachio Winter Care Lotion?
You might also like to read:-
- MAC Chilli Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Desi Nails Tutorial
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- L’oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches.
- Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm Review
- Inglot Lip Pencil / Crayon #16 Review
- Products For Dry And Itchy Scalp -Suggestions