Recently Sigma has launched new makeup brushes and I got 3 of them through Sigma.
Claims of Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush:-
The 3DHD™ Kabuki is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. It was uniquely designed for all areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly on every curve, crease and angle. Patent pending.
• Ridge: The functional ridge at the top of the brush has the perfect angle to apply liquid, cream or powder products reaching every curve, crease and angle. Designed with a structure that is effortlessly multifunctional, 3DHD™ will do all the work for you, without having to move a single muscle of the face.
• Double wedge flat surface: Allows application of liquid, cream or powder products on flat or slightly curved areas of the face in two simple steps. First, apply product using one side of the wedge, then use the second (clean) side of the brush to smooth the surface and eliminate any streaks.
• Point: The sharp point of the brush can be used for highly precise application of cream, liquid and powder products. The point allows products to be perfectly applied in the under eye area and around the mouth.
• Dimensions and density of fibers: The dimensions of the brush head were developed to provide fast product application, while the density of the fibers allow for buffing products onto the skin. The fine fibers allow for coverage of skin pores.
Price:- US $ 24
Availability :- Online only on Sigma website and few others and not in India.
Description:-Sigma 3DHD kabuki Brush is new and improved version of previous sigma kabuki brush which I have used years ago. The most eye catching thing about Sigma 3DHD kabuki brush is it’s design and multi functionality.
When I went through the website of sigma beauty I found that this particular brush comes in 3 different shades of handles with same color silver neck joint. I was tempted to buy the pink one and than sigma mail happened!! I have got the black one.The first impression of this brush is like an eye treat any makeup lover like me. I have been using sigma products since long and had great experience with all of them. Sigma stands out tall when its come to perfection.
However this brush has 3-D cuts and bristles of this brush are super soft more than my Bigly-Migly furry pompom . The brush is fairly dense and that makes ridge in between. This is the most versatile things about this brush is it not only good at foundation application,But also has excellency in Contouring,Baking and Highlighting. This is most gorgeous and multi functional brush i have ever used after my Real Techniques Expert Face brush.
Usage:- Basically I have been following the ‘Beauty Blender’ bandwagon since long but after using this brush, I have given rest to my beauty blender for some time . I have used this brush in 3 ways as it claims.
I have used this brush in Contouring,Baking and Highlighting respectively and oh man! It has done fabulous job in all manner.
Some of makeup brushes are tend to soak liquid face base products more than required but this one soaks less than the others,
I have applied liquid foundation on my face by using finger tips and then I blend my base by using this brush. It provides full coverage
to my face. I will give full marks to this versatile brush because it does what it claims. I dint notice any shading as well and it is easy to wash and dries quickly unlike the others.
Completely hooked on to this one Highly recommended
Because of its sharp point of the brush bronzing is super easy.
Hightigting and Baking:-
I love to bake this as its super easy to apply loose powder under the eye area and the jaw line .It has this angled flat surface which makes the process super easy.
What I Like About Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush:-
- Sleek black versatile Brush,improved version of sigma kabuki brush.
- Super soft and dense bristles.
- Easy to use
- provides excellency in various makeup techniques like contouring,baking anh highligting.
- Provides airbrush finish
- Doesn’t absorb too much of product.
- The ridge of this brush is helpsto reach difficult areas like corner of nose and eyebrows.
- The most multi funnctional brush ever
- Bristles dont shade at all
- Travel friendly.
What I Don’t Like About Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush:-
None. Pure love
Final Verdict :-5/5
P.S – If you want us to do a detail vide of this brush then let us know We would be happy to help.