How is the week coming along ? it’s time to compile 5 all time hit alcohol free toners which are must have for every skin care lover.
Price-INR 180 for 50ml
Key Ingredients– Aloe vera, Malaleuca alternifolia, Honey, Allontoin, Vitis Vinifera.
Packaging- This refining toner for open pores comes in a sturdy plastic bottle packaging which has a screw cap and also a flip open top cap. The cap shuts close tightly.The small nozzle ensures that sufficient amount of toner comes out on the cotton ball without spilling.
- Price: INR 1,270
- Quantity: 200 ml
Clarins Toning Lotion is the 3rd product to be used in the Clarins home facial. ( The clarins facial and haul is coming to you soon in another post). It is very good for those with sensitive skin. It’s apt for those with dry to normal skin. It contains NO alcohol, so it’s not drying in the least. What ever the season…this toner is a winner! I use this with a cotton pad at night before moisturizing. If I use makeup then after make up removal. Oh by the way, don’t go over a certain part of your face more than once. You are not vaccuming the carpet. Always, only swipe once! This is a yellow liquid and has a lovely fresh fragrance and it’s not irritating in the least. Will not irritate sensitive skin or a sensitive nose. Clarins scents are natural and botanical, they are not synthetic, so people who cannot normally have scented products can often use their line.
- Product claims – An alcohol free skin toner with tea tree oil that controls sebum and clears blemishes.
- Direction for use – After washing your face and neck spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and gently stoke in all upward direction.Avoid contact with eyes
- Key Ingredients – Water, Okra Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tea Tree oil and Salicylic Acid
- Price – Rs 125 for 200ml
- Available – All Fab India out ( India only ).
Quantity: 200ml / 6.76 US FL OZ
Price: INR 895
This alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner helps to rebalance combination skin.
• Removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities
• Prepares skin for moisturizer
The bladderwrack seaweed we use grows wild in clean waters off the south-west coast of Ireland.