In older times deep reds and maroons were only meant for brides and old age mature ladies but now a days wearing bold lipsticks is very much a trend.
Today’s review is all about the last one from this collection and the shade name is Mulled maroon.
For seven decades, women everywhere have indulged in the bold, luxurious shades of our most iconic lipstick. Super Lustrous™ creates unforgettably seductive lip colour in four finishes — crème, matte, pearl, and sheer — and is available in 82 vibrant shades. The legacy lives on.
Price:- INR 599. You can buy same on Amazon here.
Quantity:- 4.25 gm.
My Experience with New Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Mulled Maroon :-
- Packaging:-The New Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick comes in signature packaging of revlon. When you open this lipstick you‘ll be able notice the solid silver colour lipstick tube and the logo of ‘REVLON’ has mentioned at the neck of its case.It has a red heart shape print written ‘New’ over it which little different from their previous set of super lustrous lipsticks.
I myself love sporting bold and deep toned colors ,you can read about my black lipstick tutorial as well. Well! This particular and last but not the least shade out of 5 lipstick is the darkest shade among all.It is beautiful burgundy shade with wine undertones, which suits almost all kind of skin tones.Initially,The color looks very deep with black hints in the bullet but after a single swipe you can see how beautiful statement shade is.The opacity is really commendable. It provides full coverage with in single swipe. Nevertheless, I prefer to swipe to get full and even coverage on to my lips.
The color looks very rich and intense due to its texture. The application is very easy to get precise lips but there is a tip for all of you whenever you decide to pull off such deeper shade always follow the blot and re-application process to get perfect looking lips.
The staying power of this particular shade is amazing. It stayed on me for about 8+ hours with slight fading following a deep pink stain which looks adorable as well.Since it is very dark shade ,it does transfer crazily on objects.Happiness is no touch ups and it can be easily removed by normal cleanser.
This is surely a brow raising lip shade which has changed the definition of Born to play to Born to slay! Loved it.
What I Like About New Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Mulled Maroon :-
- Sturdy and Convenient looking packaging
- Gorgeous burgundy Shade with wine undertones
- Nicely Pigmented
- Creamy-matte formula
- Super Smooth texture
- Feels light on lips
- Doesn’t accentuate fine lines on lips
- keeps lips soft and moisturised due to super creamy formula
- Doesn’t bleed or feather if applied properly
- Ideal for Chilly winter
- Great staying power
- Great for pigmented lips
What I Dislike Like About New Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Mulled Maroon :-
- Transfers a lot
- Packaging could have been interesting ,Come on REVLON!
- Pink and Reds are missing in this particular collection .
FOTD:- (That’s Ana wearing Mould Maroon)