Who doesn’t adore the silky smooth skin? In terms of hair removal techniques, we guys come a really long way right?? We have been seeing tons of hair removal process, i.e. Tweezing, Shaving, waxing, etc.and the biggest question mark is, which one is the best all of them??Well, today I am going to introduce you the one grooming, hair removing tool, I am currently hooked on to is, Philips Satinelle BRE630 Wet and Dry Epilator. Does it worth the mammoth Price tag?? Hit or a miss? Let’s find out.
Price- INR 6495
The S-shaped handle helps steer all over the body. The widest head with ceramic discs epilates close to the skin to grap even fine hairs for quick and long lasting results . Wet & dry use with 5 accessories for personalized beauty routine.
Product Features :
- First epilator with S-shaped handle
- Epilation head of unique ceramic material for better grip
- Widest epilation head for optimal hair removal in one stroke
- 17 Patented epilation system
- Wet and dry for use in bath or shower
- Unique light ensures you don’t miss fine hairs
- Always use at a 90 degree angle for the best performance
- Shaving head and trimming comb for a close shave
- Facial area and delicate area cap to remove unwanted hairs
- Includes massage cap
- Body care heads for personalized and convenient solutions
My Experience with Philips Satinelle BRE630 Wet and Dry Epilator
The term “epilation” refers to using an electric device, tweezers or waxing to remove the entire hair shaft at the root. Using an electric device called an epilator produces faster hair removal than tweezing and can be safer and cleaner than using hot wax and waxing strips.
What I Like about Philips Satinelle BRE630 Wet and Dry Epilator
- Impervious and wash-able
- Cordless (upto 40 minutes cordless use) Yay!!
- Easy to work with
- Sensitive skin safe
- Can be used wet and dry
- Reduces ingrown hair
- Removes hair effectively
- Light to better see un-removed hair
- Dual speed settings
- Comes with 2 years guarantee.
What I Don’t Like about Philips Satinelle BRE630 Wet and Dry Epilator
- A bit raspy
- Hefty Price tag! But trust me its a one time investment and after usage you would love the results.
Rating-4.5/5 (Not a nick, ‘wet n try’ trick is a sure hit, Full marks to Philips)