Few days back, I have shared my Mini skin and hair care haul with you and Today I’ll be reviewing the hair cleanser , I am currently hooked on to, Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Color Radiance Protecting Shampoo. Keep on reading to know more.
- Preserves color depth and shine for up to 40 days with use of Chroma Captive 3-step system.
- Features Linseed Oil proven to reduce color fading by 33% to 50% (instrumental testing).
- Polishes the hair fiber, leaving it smooth for maximum light reflection and shine.
- Protects against anti-oxidant aggressors and premature color fading.
- Provides UV protection.
How To Use:
- Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair.
- Massage throughout and lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Price- INR 2000 for 250 ml
My Experience With Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Color Radiance Protecting Shampoo
Packaging- It comes in a sturdy plum-pink color bottle with signature Kerastase packaging. This is a shampoo from their Bain Chroma Captive Range. For me, the word ‘reflection’ means Loads of shine onto tresses ! Right ? Anyways, The whole necessary info displayed over it’s body and Kerastase retails it for INR 2000. Overall the packaging is eye catching and travel friendly.
Color,Texture and Fragrance –
The color of the shampoo is white with some micro shimmer particles. The texture of this shampoo is quite thick,neither too runny nor too thick. It lathers pretty well and removes all build-up fro hair. It has a strong but pleasant floral smells which is extremely refreshing.
This shampoo is designed fro color and chemically treated hair. However, This is great for color retaining and protecting. The shampoo is very good for normal as well as color- treated hair. Normally, I have really long hair,and only little amount of quantity at a time. Using this shampoo, I can really feel the difference in my hair texture. This shampoo did not fade the color off my hair. It adds shine and bounce to my hair. It makes my hair super soft after every wash.
Although, I have experience hair fall with in first wash. But after that it didn’t give me any kind of breakouts. It detangle your hair and adds life to them instantly. It s a must try shampoo for color treated hair. If you are some one who doesn’t mind of investing in good hair care then its a must try.
What I Like about Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Color Radiance Protecting Shampoo
- Sturdy and classy packaging
- Nice thick texture
- Smells heavenly
- Lather well
- Protects the color of hair
- Makes hair smooth and manageable
- Gives subtle shine to hair
- Doesn’t dry out my hair if I use without conditioner
- Improves texture of hair with regular usage
- Removes build-up from hair.
What I Don’t Like about Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Color Radiance Protecting shampoo
- Loaded with Chemicals
- Caused hair fall in first wash
- Hefty price tag ( INR 2000 ,Gosh!).
Rating – 4/5