We all are hooked onto ‘winged eyeliner’ .Eyeliner is such a major part of our preening routine,the perfect winged liner adds charm in your beauty. I have a set of small and hooded eyes and today, I am going to show you step by step tutorial to get perfect winged liner and attractive looking eyes every day.
Start by prepping your eyes. Use a concealer/ Corrector around your eyes and brow area to get perfect base. Set your base with a loose setting powder or baby powder.
If you are a beginner , ‘Use Felt Tip ‘liners instead of using Liquid liner as it comes handy and easy to deal with.here I have used Jesse’s girl liquid eyeliner. This is one of the best felt tip eyeliner,I have used so far. The best thing about a felt tip liner is they are ideal to make least possible thin line close to your lashes that gives to intense looking eyes instantly. Just line your eyes close to your lash line from the inner corner of your eyes.
After lining your upper lash line, make a thin winged line and connect them together. Thicken the linings as per your choice and make it too thick other wise your eyes will look even more small than your real eye shape.
You can make your eyes look poppy by giving some lift to your eyebrows. Shape them regularly in ‘Arch’ shape and highlight your brow bone by using highlighter.
I am obsessed with Deepika Padukone and Aditi Rao Hydari’s eyebrows. they have given some serious eye brow goals to all of us.
Use dark brown eyeshadow or brow kit to get fierce, bold and gorgeous set of eyebrows. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara and you are good to go!
Some Important Notes
- If you are some one who is obsessed with eye makeup and can’t to anything about your small and hooded eyes and always go for matte eyeshadow. Nevertheless, if you want a slight touch of glittery eyeshadow use them just above the upper lash liner then apply your eye liner.
- Never forget to curl your lashes and apply good quality mascara to give some texture to them. Mascara opens-up your eyes instantly and your eyes appear bigger and beautiful.
- If you want to give sultry look to your hooded eyes then apply kohl on your lower lash line smudge it a little with the help of brown /black matte eye shadow.
- You can make your eyes look bigger by creating a fake crease. For this, apply a soft brown matte eye shadow just above your mobile lid to give them more defined look.
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to put shimmery /nude kohl pencil onto your waterline.It’ll make your eyes looking more awake and fresh.
I hope you ‘ll like these tips and tricks. If you want me to do more tutorial post them please let me know in the comment section. I would love to do them for you guys. Until next time take care.