Apart from other beauty trends, Brow grooming and filling craze is in full swing. Dark, fierce and well groomed eyebrows make hell a lot difference on your face.
I swear by thick and very well filled brows as they have become my favorite thing to do when it comes to my makeup routine.
Our Bollywood Celebrities are just more than their beautiful designer clothes and drool worthy hair styles.Many of celebs like Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hyderyi are very well known for their luscious eyebrows which adds oomph and good amount of boldness into your overall appearance.
If you are someone who is a beginner at makeup and enthusiast about perfectly arched eyebrows, then you should follow some tips and great eyebrow enhancers which are worth giving a shot. To know more about them keep on scrolling.
I find ,a brow pencil handy is an easier way to transform your brows. Recently, Milani Easy Brow Automatic Pencil – Dark Brown along with our mega US haul.
Price- USD 5
It stays whole day long , so I can say it is totally waterproof and budge proof. the best thing about this brow pencils that it doesn’t give any stretchy feel to your delicate brows unlike other products.Hands down to this beauty! This is going to be my staple brow product for years…The price, dual sided feature & the shades is just amazing.
Fashion Brow Duo Shaper comes with a slim 2mm pencil tip for easy control and precision. The mineral powder fills in the color of your brows giving them a softer, fuller look.
Why You’ll Love It:
- 2-in-1 pencil and powder combination for full, well-defined eyebrows
- Easy and convenient, even for a first time user
- Waterproof and sweat-proof
- Lasts for 12 hours
- Available in two shades: brown and grey.
Price: INR 245
Price- INR 650
Knowing to use a brow pencil saves a day many a times. Nevertheless, I always have maintained that sooner the better applies to life everywhere! Sigh!
stunning brow pencil from Colorbarfor its wonderful shade CHESTNUT. It suits my brow color well. The sharpen-able wooden pencil comes in an outer silver carton,typical of Colorbar.It has a spoolie on the other hand of the pencil.
The staying power is pretty long; once set, the pigments stay on without moving or smudging for more than 7-8 hours. After that it starts fading, but does not move about on the face which is a great thing.
Price– £3.50 for 6.2g
There are four sections which consists of 3 shades for the brow and a fixing gel/ wax to give the desired shade and arch to the brows! There is a brow plucker and an applicator brush given in this kit!
Shade– The 3 shades given in this brow kit are in accordance with the needs of the fair to medium skin tones in giving a polished look to the brows and make them look uniform and bushy if someone has a sparse brow-line!
Price – £7.99
In first compartment there is brow wax and second is brow powder.Among the brow tool there is a mini tweezer, angled brush and a flat brush.There is an inbuilt mirror attached in the product and product is travel friendly.
It stays for 5-6 hours easily and then the setting powder starts fading up but it never looks patchy or uneven.
Like most brow kits, this kit comprises of 3 main pans: a dark brown powder, a lighter brown and the brow wax. The dark brown is a tad bit too dark for me and so, I’ve been using it as a liner instead The light brown works perfectly though and gives the right definition to my brows
I have tried it with and without the wax and as expected, the staying power is much longer if used with the wax. I use this at around 7am and it’s still there when I’m back in the evening albeit a tiny bit faded.
Price – INR 250 (yay!!)
- For thick and luscious lashes , apply castor oil or olive oil before going to bed. It promotes hair growth and makes them soft and prevents flakiness which is responsible to weaken the roots of eyebrows.
- Don’t pluck them often, If you pluck them frequently , they might be end up loosing their shape and looks hideous like anything.
- You can apply eyebrow packs as well , to get luscious and fuller looking brows. Apply the mixture of aloevera gel and hibiscus flower paste and you will feel the difference in just 15 days. It is tried and tasted!!
- Always follow your natural shape of brows, draw it with the help of an eyebrow pencil and fill the gaps with an eyebrow pomade or gel to get faux pair of eyebrows.
- Always apt for dark brow shade for your eyebrow as it gives natural finish to Indian skin tones.
- And Last but not the least, If you don’t have any one of them,then go for an dark brown eye shadow and fill your brows with the help of angular brush.