Apart from other beauty trends, Brow grooming and filling craze is in full swing. Dark, fierce and well-groomed eyebrows make hell a lot of difference on your face. And those who don’t have naturally thick eyebrows can get one by some artificial means.
I swear by thick and very well filled brows as they have become my favourite thing to do when it comes to my makeup routine.
Our Bollywood Celebrities are just more than their beautiful designer clothes and drool worthy hairstyles.Many of celebs like Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hyder are very well known for their luscious eyebrows which add oomph and a good amount of boldness to your overall appearance.
If you are someone who is a beginner at makeup and enthusiast about perfectly arched eyebrows, then you should follow some tips and great eyebrow enhancers which are worth giving a shot. To know more about them keep on scrolling.
I find a brow pencil handy is an easier way to transform your brows. Recently, Milani Easy Brow Automatic Pencil – Dark Brown along with our mega US haul.
Price- USD 5
It stays whole day long, so I can say it is totally waterproof and budge proof. The best thing about this brow pencils that it doesn’t give any stretchy feel to your delicate brows, unlike other products. Hands down to this beauty! This is going to be my staple brow product for years…The price, dual-sided feature & the shades are just amazing.
Fashion Brow Duo Shaper comes with a slim 2mm pencil tip for easy control and precision. The mineral powder fills in the colour of your brows giving them a softer, fuller look.
Why You’ll Love It:
- 2-in-1 pencil and powder combination for full, well-defined eyebrows
- Easy and convenient, even for a first time user
- Waterproof and sweat-proof
- Lasts for 12 hours
- Available in two shades: brown and grey.
Price: INR 245
Price- INR 650
Knowing to use a brow pencil saves a day many times. Nevertheless, I always have maintained that sooner the better applies to life everywhere! Sigh!
stunning brow pencil from Colorbar for its wonderful shade CHESTNUT. It suits my brow colour well. The sharpen-able wooden pencil comes in an outer silver carton, typical of Colorbar.It has a spoolie on the other hand of the pencil.
The staying power is pretty long; once set, the pigments stay on without moving or smudging for more than 7-8 hours. After that, it starts fading but does not move about on the face which is a great thing.
Price– £3.50 for 6.2g
There are four sections which consist of 3 shades for the brow and a fixing gel/ wax to give the desired shade and arch to the brows! There are a brow plucker and an applicator brush given in this kit!
Shade– The 3 shades given in this brow kit are in accordance with the needs of the fair to medium skin tones in giving a polished look to the brows and make them look uniform and bushy if someone has a sparse brow-line!
Price – £7.99
In the first compartment, there is brow wax and second is brow powder.Among the brow tool, there is a mini tweezer, angled brush and a flat brush.There is an inbuilt mirror attached to the product and product is travel-friendly.
It stays for 5-6 hours easily and then the setting powder starts fading up but it never looks patchy or uneven.
Like most brow kits, this kit comprises of 3 main pans: a dark brown powder, a lighter brown and the brow wax. The dark brown is a tad bit too dark for me and so, I’ve been using it as a liner instead The light brown works perfectly though and gives the right definition to my brows
I have tried it with and without the wax and as expected, the staying power is much longer if used with the wax. I use this at around 7 am and it’s still there when I’m back in the evening albeit a tiny bit faded.
Price – INR 250 (yay!!)
- For thick and luscious lashes, apply castor oil or olive oil before going to bed. It promotes hair growth and makes them soft and prevents flakiness which is responsible for weakening the roots of eyebrows.
- Don’t pluck them often, If you pluck them frequently, they might end up losing their shape and looks hideous like anything.
- You can apply eyebrow packs as well, to get luscious and fuller looking brows. Apply the mixture of aloe vera gel and hibiscus flower paste and you will feel the difference in just 15 days. It is tried and tasted!!
- Always follow your natural shape of brows, draw it with the help of an eyebrow pencil and fill the gaps with an eyebrow pomade or gel to get a faux pair of eyebrows.
- Always opt for dark brow shade for your eyebrow as it gives a natural finish to Indian skin tones.
- And Last but not the least, If you don’t have any one of them, then go for a dark brown eyeshadow and fill your brows with the help of an angular brush.