Holla ladies! Lakme is in the house. No, I am not some DJ but you just can’t help when you are writing about the biggest makeup brand of India – Lakme. Lakme has been there for decades and is ruling the makeup scene of the world. Be it their new launches or brand promotions or even the very famous Lakme fashion week – this brand is making a niche for itself in the beauty industry. And so a post had to be fully dedicated to this giant. Listing the Top 25 Best Lakme Products that are ruling the market – both new and popular ones! Take a look.
25 Best Lakme products:
Lakme Argan Oil lipsticks:
Lakme has come up with this innovative lipstick range that has Argan oil in it. These creamy lip colours not only add that pop of colour to your lips but also moisturise them to the core. There are a number of shades to choose from – red, pink, orange, plum, berry, brown and nudes too!
And look at the packaging..
And now, coming to the shades –
- Deep Brown: Its a beautiful deep brown shade for dark brown lovers. Suitable for dusky to dark skin tones.
- Pink Satin: Very beautiful bright pink with a satiny finish.
- Juicy Plum: Perfect plum shade for all the plum lovers.
- Drenched Red: Orange-based red which looks good on any warm undertone angel.
- Soft Nude: A peachy nude shade with brown undertones. Perfect nude for olive skin tones.
- Soft Mauve: Peachy-mauve shade which is a perfect MLBB shade for medium skin tones. Suitable for all skin types.
- Soaked berries: It is a perfect berry shade. Suitable for medium to dark skin tones.
- Lush Rose: Very beautiful pink shade for everyday wear.I find it little cool toned. Looks good on every skin tone.
- Dewy orange: Sheer orange shade. Looks great on fair to medium skin tones.
- Smooth Merlot: Brick red shade which looks good on every skin type
Lakme Eyeconic Blue Mascara:
This is the new trendsetting mascara by the brand Lakme. The colour is Royal Blue which is not that eye catching but can surely elevate the look to a next level. The packaging is typical eyeconic but the product is real EYE conic.
Lakme Absolute Eyeshadow in the shades Royal Persia and French:
When we are talking about makeup, how can we forget about an eyeshadow? Lakme Absolute has some amazing shades in these two palltes. You need to work on the pigmentation a little bit though.
- Royal Persia
The ‘Royal Persia’ Palette has 6 satin and shimmer finish cool shades that are perfect for glamorising and achieving an exotic Arabian Night-risque look. Wear it with oodles of confidence and be the ultimate showstopper!
- French Rose
he ‘French Rose’ Palette has 6 satin and shimmer finish warm shades that are perfect for glamorising and achieving the classic earthy princess’ look. Wear it with oodles of confidence and be the ultimate showstopper!
Lakme Illuminator Shimmer Brick Coral:
Highlighters are always essential for getting the glow on the face and who doesn’t want that? Lakme Absolute Highlighters Shimmer Bricks in the shade Coral has some beautiful colours.
- The first shade is beautiful peachy -orange shade and has reddish tones to it It can be used for highlighting cheek bones.
- The second shade is a stunning pink-champagne. Can be used for highlighting high points of the face.
- The third shade one is the perfect shade of brown-coppery shimmer shade. Can be used as eyeshadow and perfect for sun-kissed cheeks.
- The fourth shade is a beautiful rose gold colour with coral hues. Perfect as an eyeshadow and could be a great choice as a shimmery blush.
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip and Cheek tint in the shade Pink Plush:
The colour is gorgeous, a beautiful pink based coral and ideal fair to medium skin tones. The colour does not have too much of blue tones, but for deep medium skin tones, you need a strong makeup base to pull this off. other than it will wash out deeper skin tones.
Lakme Absolute Sunkissed Bronzer:
Who doesn’t love a sun-kissed glow? We all do right. Contouring is sometimes a big hassle as you need to contour the right areas and you need time to blend everything in. But with bronzers, you are always on fleek without much time and effort. And Lakme Absolute Sunkissed Bronzer is just ahh!
The Lakme absolute illuminating sun-kissed bronzer duo is insanely pigmented, very smooth, colour rich, bendable, soft and finely milled in texture. .It is meant for sun-kissed glow and ideal for festive and wedding season. It will suit almost all kind of skin tones.
Lakme Absolute Illuminating Foundation:
Foundations are the essential requirement for a makeup look. Like a house, a makeup base needs to be perfect to get the whole look in place and this baby just does that. In addition, it gives an illuminating look to the whole makeup.
The shade is ‘Natural Flare’. This shade reminds me my Maybelline fit me foundation in ‘Natural Buff‘.The only difference is,it has little creamy -gel like texture and has micro shimmers which gives illuminating effect according to company claims.
Lakme Absolute Moonlit highlighter:
This recent one from Lakme Absolute is a gem in itself. The best part I feel is the two colour variation which can be used by all skin tones. Even the darker colour can be used for contouring purpose if you have deeper skin tones. This highlighter surely gives a moonlit glow, just like the claim and is really a huge packaging so it will be long lasting too!
Lakme 9 to 5 matte complexion compact:
We often tend to forget the most basic things when we compile our favourites but I won’t this time. This baby right here is everyone’s friend – right from a pro or a noob. You can just apply a BB cream and a compact with a lipstick and kajal – ready to go! How can we miss this!
Lakme absolute line shine liquid eyeliner:
Eyeliners are such an important thing in our daily makeup. They can make or break a look. And when you got some funk with liners, who will mind? These Shine Line liners from Lakme Absolute have my heart and I am all crazy for liners!
Lakme Absolute Nail Polish:
Here comes the black sheep of the makeup fraternity and this is a nail paint. Though every girl uses a nail paint, they are the most underrated makeup essential in our vanity. But Lakme with its gel nail paints changed the game altogether and now they are gaining their status! Way to go nail paint lovers.