Himalaya Herbals is a household brand in India and I am sure everyone reading must have tried something or the other from this brand for sure. When I talk about Himalaya Herbals, a number of products pop up in my head among which the most prominent are the facial creams. Himalaya Herbals has a number of facial creams in their kitty and one among them is the Nourishing Skin Cream. When Himalaya Herbals sent their package to Wiseshe, they were kind enough to send some of their face creams and this post is the review about the Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream. Read on!
Himalaya’s Nourishing Skin Cream is a light, nongreasy, daily-use cream, which provides all day moisturising, nourishment and protection.
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturising properties nourish the skin.
- Winter Cherry is an effective anti-stress agent. In skin care, this plant is used for its antioxidant action, which helps skin cell regeneration.
- Indian Kino Tree has astringent properties which work as a skin tonic to tone and rejuvenate facial skin.
- Indian Pennywort is regarded as the best home remedy for skin disorders such as chronic ulcers and persistent eczema.
Price- INR 125 for 100 gm.
My Experience with Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
Packaging Fragrance & Texture-
This cream comes in a signature Himalaya packaging which I love. Basically, it a sturdy jar topped with a green lid. The consistency of this cream is just perfect which is ideal for my skin type. The colour of this cream is white and smells divine. Although, I don’t use particular body butter but this cream totally changes the way my skin looked in winters. It removes all the dullness, dry patches and itchy skin issues from my body. I am happy with this cream as it makes my skin supple and stretch-free. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all and doesn’t give any sticky feels. My skin feels great after every usage. In fact, I have started to use this for my feet, also and it worked great.
I am in love with this cream. It true to all the claims by Himalaya. I have combination skin and most of the cream didn’t work for me and but, this one totally bowled me over. Plus, it comes in a huge tub with such I am sure, it will totally rule my skin care routine. Be it any weather my skin crave for hydration and it is my holy grail found! Do give this a try and you ‘ll love your skin.
What I Like about Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
- Huge quantity
- Nice and herbals fragrance
- Creamy and soft texture
- Doesn’t give any heavy feel
- Keeps skin soft and supple for hours
- Keep skin problems at bay.
- Highly Affordable
- Widely available
- Suits almost all skin tones.
- Little goes a long way.
What I Don’t Like about Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
- Not moisturising enough for dry skin in winters.
Rating- 5/5 ( I <3 it)