Pink lipsticks are girl’s first love and we all have the tonnes of pink lipsticks and can never get enough of them. Today I am here with last but not the least shade out of all 5 Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons which I swatched earlier and it inonene other than, Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 06 Pink Burst. Let’s see how it fared for me so far.
Get smooth and matte finish lips with this lip colour crayon by Lakmé that is infused with mineral powders. It has a soft texture and is available in 10 gorgeous shades that suit all Indian skin tones. It also has a rich blend of olive and jojoba oil that simultaneously conditions your lips. For your convenience, the all new Lakmé Enrich Lip Crayon comes with a sharpener.
- Open the cap and start applying the product from the centre of your upper lip.
- Worked from the centre towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth.
- Glide the product across the entire bottom lip.
- This step is optional but you could use a tissue to blot out the extra product.
Price-INR 185 for 2.2gm.
My Experience with Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 06 Pink Burst
Packaging- It comes in a gorgeous deep pink colour paper packaging which is wrapped around its body. The lip crayon has a simple black cap which fits perfectly. The whole info of the product is mentioned on the crayon itself. The shade no & name is displayed at the neck the crayon pencil. Each crayon comes with a sharpener, Woah! These come at INR 185 price tag for 2.2 gm. Overall, cute and travel-friendly packaging.
Shade,Texture & Pigmentation-
Here comes the brightest shade out of all 5 shades-pink burst. It is a beautiful raspberry pink shade with colour undertones. It has micro-fine shimmers which make it look more bright. I really like deep pink as it really complements my NC 35 skin tone and It looks unique on all kind of skin tones as well. it has micro fine shimmers which some of you don’t like but I don’t mind wearing the shimmer lipsticks.
It glides without any tugging or pulling. The texture is creamy which settles into a comfortable matte finish after some time of application. This shade is the most pigmented shade out of all 5 shades. Loved it
This particular shade has an insane amount of pigmentation. It hides all the imperfections of the lips in just 2 swipes. It’s a steal if you love shimmer lip colours
The staying power of this lip colours is really commendable. It stayed on me for about 7+ hours with slight fading.It leaves a strong stain behind which a task to remove. I really adore this one as I am a bright lippie addict. this one is perfect for all the summer parties & weddings. If you are a budget makeup person and looking for deep pink and wouldn’t mind the shimmers, then grab this one.
What I Like about Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Crayon 06 Pink Burst
- Lovely, coloured pencil packaging
- Highly affordable
- Creamy non-drying matte finish
- Sharp tip for the precise application
- Easy to work with
- Stunning hot pink shade with slight blue undertones
- Doesn’t look patchy on my lips as the day progresses
- Highly affordable
- Suitable for most of the skin tones
- Long wearing shade on my lips
- Comes with a sharpener.
What I don’t like about Lakme Enrich Satin Lip Crayon 06 Pink Burst
- Tip gets blunt easily
- Some may not like the shimmers
- leaves a string stain behind which is hard to remove
- Accentuate very dry lip patches
- Not really moisturising
- Settles into fine lines
- Needs frequent sharpening
- Cap loses it tightness once falling down