Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick in 16 ‘Bare Flair’ Review
Hello Gorgeous Ladies,
Today I am going to review a newly launched lipstick shade under Sugar Cosmetics Smudge me not liquid lipstick range. It has some 20 shades ranging from nudes to browns, burgundy, reds to pinks and oranges. There is a shade for every skin tone. So please read my review to know about this shade’ Bare Flair’.
What The Company Says?
If you’ve ever lusted for a “one-coat wonder” product for your lips, your search ends here. Get a full-blooded burst of pigment with just a single swipe of the SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick that will stay the day and right up till the night! Wine, coffee & date-proof – this is a matte lipstick that is guaranteed to last longer that your longest day. Available in 20 stunning shades that will make it difficult to choose – the question is, are you ready to commit to a lipstick that is built to last?
- Still easing your way into the brown lips trend? Surrender to Bare Flair! With its nude pink hue and brown undertones, this makeup must-have is an irreplaceable shade for the romantic in you
How to Apply: For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
Benefits: The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day with zero feathering or fading. Our favourite mattifying fix contains a generous helping of Vitamin E and comes in a full range of 20 gorgeous shades that is guaranteed to make your OOTDs stand out!.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick is available in 20 gorgeous shades viz., Brazen Raisin, Brink Of Pink, Tan Fan, Plum Yum, Rust Lust, Tangerine Queen, Rethink Pink, Wine And Shine, Suave Mauve, Drop Dead Red, Greige Rage, Don Fawn, Wooed By Nude, Teak Mystique, Blush Rush, Bare Flair, Fiery Berry, Divine Praline, Jet Set Violet and Cocoa Ammo .This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
List of Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Isododecane & Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane & Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Vitamin – E, Propyl Paraben.
Price: Rs 495 for 4.5 ml.
My Overall Experience: Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick in 16 ‘Bare Flair’:-
Packaging: Sugar cosmetics liquid lipsticks come in colourful, funky packaging. The outer carton is colourful with list of ingredients mentioned in it. The lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube packaging with screw on cap and a doe foot applicator. I wish the applicator was little slanted, it gets difficult to apply on your cupid’s bow with flat applicator. It is similar to Maybelline lip-glosses in size. It houses 4.5 ml of the product.
- Shadewise: Shade Bare Flair is a beautiful nude mauve pink shade with brown undertones. I feel it is a must have shade for everyone. This one can pair with smoky eyes as well as use it as an everyday shade at their work place. It can wash out a little on someone with skintone above NC 43.5
- Pigmentation: It is intensely pigmented and I do not require more than one swipe for opaque coverage. The doe foot applicator picks up sufficient quantity to cover my entire lips.
- Texture and Finish: It has smooth texture and settles into completely powdery matte finish. It is completely transferproof and feels lightweight on my lips. However I feel uneasiness and little stickiness at the corner of my lips every time I wear it. Without a lip balm underneath, it feels extremely drying and accentuates lip lines more than ever. I always apply generous amount of lipbalm and glide the lipstick over my lips. Over a lip balm, it does not highlight my lip lines and feels comfortable. However with the end of the day it leaves my lips craving for moisture and sometimes makes it drying, chapped and flaky.
- Longevity: It stays on me for 4 to 5 hours with uneven fading. The lipstick starts fading from the centre of my lips, and when I try to touch up, formula does not feel smooth and you can see it crumbling on lips. I realized after a meal, most of the lipstick had faded just leaving the outer lip line, which is not a good sight to look at.
- Availability: Available at the website of Sugar Cosmetics, Nykaa. You won’t find these products of Sugar Cosmetics brand at stores anywhere in India, few beauty stores however keep few nail paints in stock.
What I liked about Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick in 16 ‘Bare Flair’?
- -It is a beautiful nude mauve pink shade with brownish undertones.
- -It can be paired with simple and bold eye makeup.
- -It is completely transferproof
- -It settles into powdery matte finish.
- -It gives opaque coverage.
- -It is highly pigmented.
- -It feels lightweight on lips.
- -It is affordable at Rs 495 for 4.5 ml.
What I did not like about Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick in 16 ‘Bare Flair’?
- -It is quite drying.
- -It does not survive a full meal.
- -it fades unevenly.
- -It feels little sticky at the corners of my lips.
- -Formula crumbles with time.
- -Laves my lips flaky and chapped.
- -It highlights fine lines.
Rating: 3.25 out of 5 (only for this shade)
My Overall Recommendation: Few of the shades from this range of smudge me not liquid lipsticks are not so drying and are comfortable to wear. This range has some 20 shades to choose from. I find these to be budget friendly and long lasting. I have 4 shades from this range and find all of them to be drying, however over lip balms they feel comfortable. I would advise you guys to try at least one shade of your choice and then decide yourself whether to explore the entire range or not.