Budget for me (actually not just for me for everyone I guess) is the scariest part when it comes to shopping. But we canâ€™t resist ourselves from buying our best beauty products, so I thought of â€œbudget beauty Tipsâ€. By these tips all the ladies out there can save a lot of money.. 🙂
So, let me start..
- Everyone knows that olive oil is a miracle product for damaged hair, but do you Â know that it is a really good eye makeup remover too?? Yes, Instead of those pricey eye makeup removers try using olive oil. It smoothly takes off even the most stubborn eye makeup away.
- Your dried mascara have a worth too, all you need to do is put its container in warn water.
- Use even the last drop out of your bottles, such as lotions, shampoos etc. by keeping them upside down overnight.
- Donâ€™t get fooled by attractive offers because sometime cheap alternatives are more valuable. So, before purchasing anything costly look for their alternatives.
- Instead of applying costly night creams, use aloe Vera pulp at night and trust me it works like a miracle. And do you know that all makeup products contain aloe Vera? Do I need to say anything else?
- To extend the lifespan of your makeup products store them in Cool dark place and for the lip liner/eyeliners, store them in the fridge to keep them from drying out.
- About quarter of your lipstick is still left when you think youâ€™ve finished it. Dig it out with a knife and blend it up with lip balm to make a gloss.
- Use vinegar as a final rinse for your hair to get glossy and shiny hairs without spending much on expensive hair serums.
- A drop of olive oil in your bathtub can work as a lotion. Plus, itâ€™ll give you much smoother skin.
- Turn your everyday Mascara into lash expansion variety by dusting eyelashes with a little translucent powder first.
For all those who thought beauty only meant to spend money on expensive products, use these successful â€œbudget beauty tipsâ€ by me and Iâ€™m sure itâ€™ll help you a lot.
Till next time, stay stylish *in budget* 😉 😛
Whats your favourite budget beauty tips ?
- Best Makeup For Sensitive Skin â€“ Suggestions
- Sephora Moisturising Body Lotion Peony Review
- MAC CrÃ¨me blend Blush in Posey Review And Swatches
- MAC Mulch Eyeshadow Review &Swatch
- MAC Cremeblend Blush Tea Petal: Review, Swatches
- MAC Chilli Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Desi Nails Tutorial
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- Lâ€™oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches.