10 Beauty Hacks Every Woman Should Know
From hair to makeup, from kitchen to bathroom, in bedroom and your living room, from skin care to hair care, there are always some hacks that make life a bit easier and fun.
When it comes to beauty, weâ€™ve all got a few tricks up our sleeves. I’m the sort of person who prefers to sleep instead of spending time doing makeup step by step, and sometimes hacks just come as saviors. So here are a few hacks which I completely love.
- One of my most favorites and I have done this quite a many times. The weather and climate in which we have to spend most of our days are hot and humid. So while carrying our lipsticks in purse, they tend to melt and break.
HACK:- Take a blow dryer and heat up the lipstick a little bit where it got messy and cracking. Squish the lipstick back together and roll your fingers making the lines smooth and making it look as even as possible. Keep the lipstick overnight in the freezer and next morning you have a brand new looking lipstick. No cracks and no messiness. You can use a lighter or candle instead of blow dryer as well. Works equally great.
- Untamed brows?? If you are still at home there is a chance that you can use your brow kit or other methods to fix the problem, but if you are out somewhere and suddenly saw your brow hair going lala all around, then?? Just take out your lip balm, slightly rub your fingers in it, like once and apply on your brows to tame the unruly hair and set them into place.
- Say goodbye to towels and use a normal t-shirt to dry your hair. On doing so I have found that my hair dries faster, there are much less frizzes and no tangles at all.
- Mascara to line lower lash line. When you are in real hurry and donâ€™t have time to follow every makeup steps, just take out your mascara and start super close on your lower lash line, touch the waterline as you apply mascara. By doing this you are applying mascara on your lower lashes as well as lining your lower lash line.
- False lashes without false lashes. Dip a q-tip into some baby powder and coat your lashes with it, then apply coat/coats of mascara. Voila..!! Your â€œfalsiesâ€ all set. This hack will give you longer and fuller looking lashes.
- Use a toothbrush to declump your mascara. No needle, no tweezers. Just take your clean toothbrush and run through your lashes to remove the extra product.
- Want to make your perfume last even longer?? Take a chap-stick and dab and roll on places you spray your perfume, like inner-wrist, inner-elbow, below ears, etc. The chap-stick will create a base for your perfume to stay longer.
- Dry wet wipes?? Donâ€™t throw them away. Wet the wipes by dipping or placing them under running water, keep them like that for a few minutes and then use them to remove your makeup or anything you wanted to do with wet wipes. Theyâ€™ll work just as well as they originally did.
- Broken eyeshadow or compact? Donâ€™t throw them away. Instead just add a small amount of alcohol and mix it into a smooth paste. Pat it down with a spoon or your fingers and let it sit overnight. Youâ€™ll be amazed to see the results in the morning.
- The last one is my absolute favorite trick which makes my hair longer and fuller in just a minute. Brush your hair well and take a section of your hair at the top of your head and make a clean ponytail. Then put the ponytail aside and make another below the previous one, right a little above your neck. Just make sure both the ponytails have equal amounts of hair. Then bring the first ponytail over the second one and fan it out and brush the two ponytails well. See the results yourself.
So these are few hacks that I love, what are your favorites? Let us know.
Do you have more beauty hacks to share?
You might like to read:-
- Suganda Sweet Orange Lip Balm Review
- Patanjali Moisturizer Cream with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Olive Oil Review
- How To Make Your Makeup Look Natural
- Clinique Long Last Lipstick Bamboo Pink Review & Swatches
- Who Wore What At The Filmfare Awards 2015