Hey beauties! I recently bought a bottle of Argan Oil with the help of a friend in Korea :-D. Then I discovered how beneficial it can be for our beauty.. Argan oil is known as â€œcelebritiesâ€™ secret weapon to glowing skin and hairâ€. They say, it is â€œLiquid Goldâ€, well I agree with it.
Well it is indeed mind blowingly effective, instead of going the traditional way and using it only on your hair you can use this beautiful thick non sticky oil in the following listed ways. Letâ€™s get going now!
- After cleansing morning and/or night, massage a few drops of argan oil directly onto your face and neck. Agran is a thick dry oil so you can use it in place of your night cream because it gets absorbed into your skin quickly giving your skin just the hydration it needs.
- Where many oils and moisturisers can exacerbate skin conditions such as acne, argan oil actually soothes afflicted skin and promotes healing.. Since argan oil is non-greasy, it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture. Argan oil also contains anti-oxidants which help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation.
- To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil and vanilla extract to fine brown sugar. Lightly massage into lips using circular motion and rinse off.
- Massage a generous amount of argan oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Wrap your hair and leave it on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair and youâ€™ll have luminous, soft locks.
- Not only does argan oil act as an effective moisturiser, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
- Using argan oil during pregnancy as a body moisturizer will increase the elasticity of the skin, hence will help avoiding the stretch marks that women have to deal with after delivery.
- Add a drop or two of argan oil to your foundation, bronzer or tinted moisturizer for a deuy, luminous glow.
- After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of argan oil to your hair, ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturize without making them look champu. Itâ€™s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from daily use of a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron.
- Add a few drops of argan oil to your store-bought mask. Alternatively, make your own mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 drops of argan oil in a bowl. Apply on a clean, dry face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
- Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to supple feet.
Well one last minute advice is â€œget yourself a bottle of Argan oil right now!!!!â€ And another thing that I would like to add is that girls it is a very dry oil so when youâ€™ll apply it anywhere you will not feel your skin/hair enough oily so please donâ€™t load your scalp or face with it to get that oily feel. Use it wisely 🙂
Stay Happy and Beautiful.
Do you use argan oil?
You might like to read:-
- Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara Review
- 10 Affordable Makeup Brushes
- SaND For Soapaholics Melaline Soap Review
- 7 Giloy Benefits for Health and Skin
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Pomegranate Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick Ps I Am Sexy Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Benefits of Yogurt for Skin and Hair
- CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain 440 Wild Berry Wink Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Beautiful Yves Saint Laurent Lip Colours Review & Swatches
- Sephora Instant Moisture Mask Review