Dahi.. Yummy! Curd is an unforgettable accompaniment for our Indian food, I can eat almost anything that I donâ€™t like if I get a Curd Raita or simple Plain Curd with it. By now all of us know that curd is very moisturizing and makes our hair shiny. The â€œAnda-Dahiâ€ hair mask is known to one and all, but curd is more amazing than that. So letâ€™s read some amazing benefits of our very own Curd.
So here are 10 amazing uses of the yogurt
- Apply curd/yogurt mixed with honey on your face daily. On continuous use, your complexion will get fairer like never before…
- Make a natural scrub at home with 2 tbsp. yogurt and 1 tbsp. oats. Exfoliate the skin by gently massaging the scrub in circular motions.
- I am sure youâ€™re going to love this one. Mix curd/yogurt with black pepper powder to apply on your dandruff â€“affected hair twice a week. This hair mask is very beneficial in giving you thick, healthy and silky hair that enhances your beauty quotient.
- To enhance the skin texture blend yogurt together with different fruits, lemon, honey or cucumber. Mix all the ingredients well and massage it on your face and neck. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water. When applied on a regular basis, it contributes greatly to protect the skinâ€™s youthful properties and turn back signs of wrinkles and ageing skin.
- Apply curd on your sun burnt skin to heal and soothe it quickly. The fat content in curd helps to cure blisters and peeling caused by suntan, over a short period of time.
- Apply curd mixed with a few drops of fresh lime juice on your face to remove tan instantly. For me this has become like a ritual before going to bed. Followed by my Aloe Gel 🙂
- To get rid of dark circles under the eye area, apply a thin layer of yogurt on the affected area and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Wipe the excess yogurt with a cotton ball and go to bed. Repeat the procedure for a week to notice a considerable difference. And this is going to reduce those puffy eyes as well.
- To get rid of dark circles under the eye area, apply a thin layer of yogurt on the affected area and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Wipe the excess yogurt with a cotton ball and go to bed. Repeat the procedure for a week to notice a considerable difference.
- To prevent wrinkles and keep the skin youthful and glowing, make a face pack using a tbsp. olive oil and 3 tbsp. yogurt. Apply the mixture on the face for 30 minutes and repeat at least 3 times a week. The lactic acid in curd helps prevent premature ageing as well 🙂
- Â If your acne is annoying you too much, then you can rely on sour curd to fight this problem. Just dab sour curd on the affected area and wash off afterÂ 15 minutes. Your acne will start diminishing afterÂ regularÂ use.
So thatâ€™s it for today, and do share if you know some other benefits of Curd for enhancing my Beauty (*blushing*) :-*
Stay Happy and Beautiful.
Do yo use curd/yogurt in your beauty routine?
You might like to read:-
- 30 Kryolan Lip Product Swatches You Should Not Miss
- MAC Mystical Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Natureâ€™s Co Walnut â€“ Mint Foot Scrub Review
- DIY â€“ Green Tea Face Scrub
- 4 Maybelline Color Show Eye Liner Shades, Swatches & Price
- American Swan Beauty & The Blogger: Models Get Dirt Get Sweaty
- MAC Lip Liner Stone Review & Swatches