I love blushes and while watching a lotta reviews on YouTube, I realized that it would make a lotta sense to have a single palette with a lotta usable shades which would be travel friendly. One YouTuber described it as a ‘Must Have’ for all Blush lovers and the minute I heard that, I started my research. 🙂
I got this palette from Ebay within 1 week from ordering it. Its a duplicate of the Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette with the packaging, ingredients and the shades being the same.
- Product Description Given – Our professional blush palette contains every shade needed for the makeup artist. There are 4 matte blushes (1st one on the bottom row and the last 3 on the bottom row). The rest of these have a beautiful sheen/ shimmer.
- Product Features – 10 blushes which can be used by all ages and skin tones.Perfect for Makeup Artist and are very Blendable
- Ingredients:Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Proplparaben. May contain: Mica and Titanium Sioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, FD&C Red No.40 A1Lake, FD&C Red No.7 Ca Lake, Fd&C Yellow No.5 A1Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 A1 Lake.
- Original Price: The CS palette costs about $15.95 (about INR 722) However, since I got a copy cat palette I got it for INR 650 including shipping
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches
- Palette Content Weight: 35.0g/1.23oz
This palette is really handy and has all the colors I wanted 🙂 And a special piece of info for all those Coral lovers out there (like me!)…This palette has 3 shades in coral! Yes!! I couldn’t believe it when I swatched them..It was like icing on the cake for me 🙂 🙂
Furthermore, I have other palettes of Coastal Scents and on comparison I didn’t find any difference in the texture of the blushes.
Top Row (L-R)
1.Peach pink shade (shimmer)
2.Light coral brown (satin finish)
3.Baby Pink (Satin finish)
4.Bright Coral (Shimmer)
5.Deep Coral(Satin finish)
All the colors in this top row are great. They are well pigmented and the color pay -off is really good. No complaints here. Especially since my lovely Corals are in here too 🙂 🙂
Bottom Row (L-R)
Natural pink blush – (Matte finish)
Light brown shimmer blush
Light peach satin finish blush
Deep Fuchia (Matte finish blush)
Bronze brown (Matte finish blush)
The last shade is a light brown shade and wasn’t showing up in the swatch. Its a tad bit clearer in the second swatch.
Here, I liked only the first 3 shades. The Fuschia shade is really too chalky and doesn’t spread properly..It just stays in one place and makes me look like a clown..literally.
The last shade would be fine for a lot of people, but it doesn’t show on me. Infact, it makes me look washed out and ill. 🙁
What I love about this 10 blush Palette
- A wide range of colors
- Got it dirt cheap
- It has Corals!!!
- Good pigmentation and color pay-off
- Smooth texture and didn’t cause any allergies
- Handy palette. So u don’t have to spend time choosing out of multiple mono packaged blushes
- Packaging looks great and professional
What I dislike about this Palette
- Availability is an issue
- The chalky Fuschia shade made me a bit sad..I was looking forward to using it.
Final Verdict: 5/5 I love it regardless of the last 2 shades. After all, 8 outta 10 ain’t bad at all!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Vs.Maybelline Expert Wear Blush
- Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Review â€“ My Romance with 95 Potpourri Shade
- Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Rose Crush Review , Price and Photos
- Maybelline Expert Wear Blush And Dream Mousse Blush Swatches
- Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Swatches, Price And Photos