10 Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick
How are you all?
I hope you all liked the 8 Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipstick reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing these.
How about some swatches now, after all the reviews? Few months back Colorbar came with the beautiful All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Sticks. These were initially launched with just seven shades and later three more shades were added to the collection, it is good that we are doing the swatches now as this gives us the opportunity to share all the ten shades in one go.
So, without much ado, let me com tot the business of the day. Continue reading.
About Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick
This ultra-modern eye-shadow stick glides like velvet, has feather light application and lasts for 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading!
Applying perfect eye-shadow will no longer be a tricky job with ColorBar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick. Fall in love with this blendable and highly pigmented do-it-all eye-shadow stick, which also doubles up as eyeliner. Sharpen the tip with a detachable sharpener (attached at the back of the stick) for precise application and use it to shade, define, smoke-up and highlights. Its velvet powdery, lightweight texture is smudge proof and doesn’t non-transfer on the upper eyelid.
- Preservative and mineral oil free
- Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically Approved
Directions For Use: Swipe across lids and blend with fingertips for effortless application on the go.
Price: Rs. 850
Net Wt: 1.4 gm
My Experience with Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Sticks
Packaging: I really like the well thought packaging of these eyeshadow sticks. These are packed in pen like packaging and work with retractable mechanism. The bottom panels of the sticks are color coded and this makes it easy to pick the right shade without any confusion from among the other shades.
The packaging is travel friendly and also has a secret thing. The secret will be revealed when I will be reviewing these. So watch out for the upcoming reviews to know the secret that makes the packaging all the more convenient.
Texture: These are very creamy in texture. A very light handed pressure is just perfect for the application and not many efforts are needed. It blends very smoothly.
Color Payoff: Heavenly pigmented! Yes that is the only way how I like describing the color payoff of these eyeshadow sticks.
As I mentioned earlier, there are ten beautiful shades launched in this collection. The shades are:
- 001 Fairy: This is soft champagne shade with lots of shimmer. This shade is apt of highlighting the inner corners of the eyes.
- 002 Blush: This is a very natural pink sort of shade. It is not very light but is not very bold as well. It is a kind of shade which can be worn easily when you desire to have subtle eye makeup.
- 003 Denim: This shade needs no description. It’s all in the name. It is a denim shade.
- 004 Moss: Moss is a deep turquoise shade with more power to blue than green. It has subtle shimmers in it to add some bling to it.
- 005 Ornament: I know of no eyeshadow collection wherein there is no bronze shade and this collection by colorbar is no exception. It is a beautiful bronze shade with gorgeous shimmer.
- 006 Slate: If you are a silver lover but the pure silver on the lids is not your thing, then this shade is absolutely great to satiate the silver love. It is a gray eyeshadow with silver shimmer and this makes it quite a unique shade.
- 007 Dream: It is a regular black eyeshadow.
- 008 Satin: A forest green shade for the lids.
- 009 Olive: It is one of my favorites from the collection. It is shimmery olive eyeshadow. Olive shades really compliment Indian skin tones fabulously.
- 013 Mulberry: Honestly I really find it hard to exactly describe this shade but yes I love it to bits. If I were to describe it vaguely then I would say that it is deep plum shade with very fine shimmer.
These eye shadows are claimed to be waterproof and long staying without creasing, to know how true are the claims stay tuned for the reviews and my do not miss out the upcoming haul post.
Even Milani has something similar and have a cheaper version in it. We have reviewed them here.Unfortunately these are not easily available in India .
You can check out the video review of Milani eyeshadow sticks here:-