Face packs are a vital part of skin care regimen and there is hardly anyone today who wonâ€™t use a face pack on her skin. Ask any beauty conscious lady and she would at once rattle off a huge list of face packs she uses in her day to day life. What is more striking is that not only women, but even the men of today are drawn towards face packs. They too use face packs; show enough patience in researching about face packs and find time from their busy professional life to try those on their skin during their elaborate grooming sessions.
There are face packs for treating and alleviating almost every type skin issue such as dry skin, acneic skin, uneven skin tone, excessively oily skin, skin affected by sun burns or rashes, dull skin or badly tanned skin, skin affected by pigmentation, skin affected by age spots, wrinkles or loss of elasticity and so on.
You may use ready made face packs which you get to buy in the market but the market available face packs often come with chemicals and are not absolutely safe for your skin. So if you wish to give your skin a 100% safe treatment and get rid of the issues in a tension-free way itâ€™s best to try face packs with ingredients that come straight from the storehouse of Nature. Here are my 10 most effective all-natural face pack recipes for you all:
- Mix the pulp of the avocado fruit with honey and apply generously all over your face. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Avocado has an extremely oily pulp and honey too is a very good moisturizer. Thus this face pack is very good for dry skin.
- Mix 2 tbsp Milk cream, 2 tbsp saffron and 2 tbsp honey. Make a thick paste of all the ingredients. Apply it as a face pack. Wash off with cool water after about 20 minutes. This face pack is excellent for adding an instant radiant glow to your face.
- Mix 2 tbsp Oatmeal, 2 tbsp rice flour, 2-3 tbsp lemon juice and Â½ cup red lentils made into a coarse paste. Add little water and make a thick smooth paste of all the ingredients. Apply it all over your face as a face pack. Massage gently as you apply. This will make a great exfoliating face pack, exfoliating all the dead cells from your skin, leaving it soft and fresh.
- Mix 2 tbsp Sandalwood powder, 1 tbsp fullerâ€™s earth and 2 tsp rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply all over your face. Keep for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Sandalwood powder and fullerâ€™s earth can absorb the excess sebum or oil from your skin and thus this face pack is ideal for excessive oily skin issues.
- Mix the pulp of ripe banana with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply all over your face. Rinse off with lukewarm after 15-20 minutes. This is an excellent remedy for regaining elasticity of skin, tightening of skin pores and thorough moisturizing. Surely try this face pack this winter to keep skin dryness at bay.
- If your skin is acne prone then what you need to do is mix 2 tbsp Neem or Margosa powder, Two tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, few drops of rose water and few drops of tea tree oil. Mix all ingredients to make a smooth paste. Apply the face pack all over your face. Wash off with cold water after 15 minutes. The non-comedogenic properties of the ingredients will heal your acne soon.
- Mingle 2 tbsp Aloe Vera Sap, 2 tbsp cucumber juice and few drops of rose water to make a soothing face pack for sun burns or skin affected by dermatitis.
- If your skin is badly tanned, mingle the juice of half a lemon with few drops of rose water and use it on your skin as a skin whitening face pack. The lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
- Mingle egg white (1egg is enough) with 2 tbsp yoghurt and apply all over your face. Keep for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This is an effective face pack for reducing fine lines, uneven skin tones, pigmentation issues
- Mix 2 tbsp milk powder, 2 tbsp raw milk and few drops of rose water to make a skin rejuvenating face pack. Apply it all over you face. Massage in circular motion. The lactic acid in milk will gently remove all the dead cells and impart a radiant glow to your skin. Wash off with cool water after 15 minutes. This face pack is excellent for treating the dull skin issue
So these are some very effective face pack recipes for your skin that will take care of your skin, the God-gifted asset of yours in a completely natural way.
Do you have any more face pack recipes to share?
You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Waterproof Mascara Black Review & Swatches
- Picture Perfect: Tips to look awesome in photos
- Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo Review
- 5 Side effects of Fairness Creams
- REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review & Swatches
- Bourjois â€“ Bio Detox Organic Foundation Review & Swatches
- Sattvik Sun Ban Remedy for Tan Removal Review
- Fair & Lovely Winter Fairness Cream Review