Hail to all lipstick junkies!
Lipsticks are something to which a girl can never say No! Have you ever heard of any girl who says that she has enough lipsticks? 😉 None, I am sure! And when a brand like Lakme launches their own collection of lipsticks with Argan oil in them, who dares to say no?
Lakme Absolute Argan Oil lipsticks are the new craze in town. Every other girl you see is talking about it. Right from the golden classy packaging to the beautiful variation of colours – these babies have it all to make others jealous.
Lakme is one of those home brands that has captured the world beauty market with their beauty products. Be it their eyeshadows, kajal, bronzers or their lipsticks – everything is aÂ class apart nowadays.I must say that are now catching up pretty well.
Lakme has always been a revolutionary brand in coming up with different forms of lipstick textures – shimmer, sculpt, gloss addict and now this baby with “liquid gold” in it. Argan Oil, also known as Liquid gold is a well-known oil in beauty and fashion industry for its tremendous benefits on skin and hair. And when you get such benefits in a lip colour you know magic is going to happen. How can you resist a lip shade that gives high pigmentation as well as a nourished pout? :heart:
3.4 gms ( A little less, according to me. Â 😐 )
If I get to say the packaging in a single word I would say Classy and awesome! I know it’s two words. 😛 but who cares? The lipstick comes in a black cardboard packaging where every bit of information about the lipstick is written. The actual packaging is like metallic gold, ( symbolizing liquid gold probably :laugh: ) The packaging is really shiny and attractive and the shade name is written at the bottom of the lippie. One thing that I find really a con is the size of the front.
The name is written in microscopic fonts and you really have to strain your eyes if you possess more than one lipstick from this range. One thing that I really like about the packaging is the fact that it clicks with a “click” sound which makes it really travel-friendly to carry around. Overall for me, the packaging is a big yay! :rock-n-roll:
These lipsticks are creamy matte texture but not drying at all..They slide beautifully and have a silky finish because of the presence of much hyped argan oil in it.These lipsticks leave its shine after a while and can easily survive a meal .Most of them leave a tint behind after two hours.
Highly pigmented. According to me, the Dewy Orange shade is a little less pigmented than others.
A strong vanilla fragrance. It kinds of vanishes after sometimes but this is not at all bothering.
Lakme Absolute Argan Oil lipstick has in total 15 colours but at present there are only 10 which I found online. Full review will follow up soon.If you look in the swatch below you will Â find that swatch is kind of matte but shows bit of creaminess in it and thats the reason I called the texture creamy matte.
(From left to right)
- Deep Brown: Its a beautiful deep brown shade for dark brown lovers.Â Suitable for dusky to dark skin tones.
- Pink Satin: Very beautiful bright pink with a satiny finish.
- Juicy Plum: Perfect plum shade for all the plum lovers.
- Drenched Red: Orange-based red which looks good on any warm undertone angel.
- Soft Nude: A peachy nude shade with brown undertones. Perfect nude for olive skin tones.
(From left to right)
- Soft Mauve: Peachy-mauve shade which is a perfect MLBB shade for medium skin tones. Suitable for all skin types.
- Soaked berries: It is a perfect berry shade. Suitable for medium to dark skin tones.
- Lush Rose: Very beautiful pink shade for everyday wear. I find it little cool toned. Looks good on every skin tone.
- Dewy orange: Sheer orange shade. Looks great on fair to medium skin tones.
- Smooth Merlot: Brick red shade which looks good on every skin type
Watch the full video