Patanjali products are best known for their ayurvedic Â ingredients .They work for many and if not anything else they are great value for money.They are available in most part of the country and now online as well.You can check out list of patanjali centres if you want to know about any of their store near your area.Before buying check out the reviews of their products below 🙂
I don remember the cost of the product and the price was written on the box which it came in Â but on ebay it is of $3 so probably in India it will not be more than of Rs 100 or max Rs 150.My experience with the product:-
1.I used the product some 4-5 times and it made me feel heavy.It never broke me out but it gives such a greasy feeling that I was not able to use it more than 4-5 times.
2.The smell of the product is like a shaving cream and for sensitive nose it wont work at all.
3.The cream is super heavy but it still didnâ€™t break me out.I was shocked to see that.
Cost of Ramdev rose water is Rs 25 for 120 ml.(Can you actually believe the price.? I feel like buying a drum and filling it with this organic rose water and taking a dip in it every day)
What the product claims-
Usefel for removing dirt from the face ,Â normal eye drops, used in face packs like Kanti lep for acne.
1.It is quiet light for my skin.My skin feel fresh and it doesnâ€™t irritate my skin even one bit.
2.It has lightÂ rose fragrance which is quiet mild and those who have sensitive nose can use it without a hitch.
3.I have added this in myÂ Dabur Gulabari spray bottleÂ and I spray it on my face and in my eyes too all the time.It is kind of a skin freshener for me.
- Composition Each 10 gm contains :
- Orange peel :5mg
- Neem :0.5 mg
- Tulsi :0.5 mg
- Aloevera : 0.5 mg
- Base materials : Aqua,Gelbase,Glycerin,Honey,
Perfume,Sodium chloride,Diazolydinyl Urea,Iodo Propyl Butyl Carbamate,Vitamin E
- Acetate PEG-14M,permitted color â€“ Q.S.
- Directions to useÂ -Â Apply on wet face. Massage gently for 1 minute with water and wash with water.
- Shelf lifeÂ -Â Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing date.
- Price:Â INR 60.Â For 60 ml
Pros of Patanjali Soundarya Facewash:-
- There is no SLS or Paraben in this product.
- It does clean all the dirts and oil from face in a single Â wash.
- It makes faceÂ squeaky-cleanÂ and does not leave behind a film like some face washes do.
- After washing you can see a beautiful glow on your face(like you have just used a face-pack).This i really loveÂ
- It leathers well,so spreading it on face and neck is very easy and take less time.
- Very little product(about a pea size) is needed to wash face and another pea-drop for neck.So 4peas a dayâ€¦keeps the â€œdirt n oilâ€ awayâ€¦This single tube will last minimum 2 months on twice a day,regular use.
- The flip-cap is easy to open/close,even single-handed.
- The lidÂ closes tightly,so it is safe to carry it in a purse.
- Price is very good for the quantity given.
- Price of Ptanjali Tejas 100% pure coconut oil is Rs 40(Yes !!! at this price it is a steal)
This is for those you can do anything to protect their hair. The oil is of flowing consistency and has a dark brown color which is not that appealing. It has a very strong and putrid smell which even if you decide to bear, the people around may find disgusting. So basically the product has all the features of a typical herbal product with an absolutely unimpressive packaging. I had bought it long back but could not make my mind somehow to use it considering the smell. But when my mom used it and liked it I decided to bear the smell considering the fact that I can do anything to protect my hair as I just love them. My mom felt that it certainly checks hairfall. So guys go grab it if love your hair and can goto any extent to protect them. If you can bear the smell then you have the right product. I have grabbed my share already.
When I gotÂ Baba ramdev productsÂ Harsha told me that the soap is better than even Fab India soaps.A big fan ofÂ Fab India soapÂ I startedÂ using the soap immediatelyÂ and I am glad to say that Harsha was so right.
This soap has Tulsi(Ocimum sanctum) , Haldi(Turmeric), Ama haldi and Ghritkumari(Aloe vera) with natural oil base and some mint tulsi perfume.
What the product claimsÂ :- Useful in rejuvenating and glorifying the skin.Useful in dryness and roughness of skin
This is what the company claims-It is a natural product prepared from natural herbs. It is a good combination of natural Ayurvedic herbs that do not produce any side effects and are safe and natural. Kesh Kanti Shampoo is a complete tonic to rejuvenate your hair and make them look beautiful and shining. Kesh Kanti Shampoo is prepared from Ayurvedic herbs.
- Price–Â Rs.95 for 200ml
- Shelf life–Â 2 years
Pros ofÂ Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser
- It cleans hairÂ thoroughlyÂ and does not left any product behind after even a single wash.
- It is milder as compared to other commercial shampoos,so it acn be used 3-4 time a week.
- Has a pleasant flowery fragrance.
- Does not cause any irritation of scalp or dryness of hair.
- The quantity is very good if compared to price.So,Â totallyÂ budget-buy.
- Adds shine to hair gradually after regular use.
Chatpata amla candy which is has a mixed taste of sweet, sour and chilly, costed Rs 110/- for 500gms
- # Since it has got high amount of anti-oxidant, it helps in fighting against free radical and thus delay aging.
- # It helps to build up resistance against respiratory track diseases like cough, cold, sore throat etc..
- # Amla also cures acidity, indigesion and skin disorder also.
- # Amla also has Vit E and beta-carotene-well-known antioxidants. Antioxidants block some of the damages caused by free radicals (free radicals are formed in our body when food is transformed into energy)
This oil is good for application to the skin as an emollient helps the skin to balance water loss and absorption of moisture. It is high inÂ the essential vitaminÂ E. It provides relief in rheumatoid arthritis. It useful for drivingÂ up muscles and helps stimulating sweat glands and lowering temperature. The main ingredient of this oil are Badam Tail, Jaitun Tail, Akhrot Tail, Surajmukhi Tail, Til Tail, Soyabean Tail Mungfuli Tail, sarson Tail, Araund Tail. It is useful for hair and skin glow and improve strength
You also might like to check out the video
Which is your favourite Patanjali Product?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Lust For Life Lipglass Review & Swatch
- Wella Enrich Self Warming Treat Review
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Fairness Cream With SPF 15 Review
- Top 10 Remedies To Reduce Facial Hair
- Fabindia- Almond & Coconut Body Butter Review
- 4 Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Review
- Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB Cream Review & Swatches
- NYX Color Lip Balm CLB07 Spasibo Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Magic Elixir Oil Review
- NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in Lavender Review & Swatches
- 10 Home Decor Ideas For Diwali
- Dirty Works Pore-Effect Face Scrub Review
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Precision Lip Brush Review