Â If you are a little aware of whatâ€™s happening around in the beauty circle, youâ€™ll find that half of the women population is crazy about lightening their skin. It is believed that getting a fairer skin tone, as it were, is a mark of feminine beauty that would make them emerge to prominence everywhere in life, be it their social life, personal life or even in their professional life. There are in fact some social taboos associated with a womanâ€™s complexion in the Asian countries and that has given rise to some psycho-social stereotyped notions about fairness in the Indian women.
A prayer for lighter skin or fair complexion is perhaps one most common prayer every marriageable girl in our country engages in. But instead of investing in the chemical based skin whitening bleaches or fairness creams that may damage your skin thoroughly in the long run, its best to opt for certain homemade skin whitening face pack recipes.
Here are some of my proven skin-whitening face pack recipes which you might try:-
- Mix 2 tbsp raw milk, 2 tbsp turmeric powder and 1 tbsp Almond oil to make a skin whitening face pack. Apply the pack all over your face. Keep for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cool water. Raw milk, rich in lactic acid removes all dead cells from your skin and whitens skin naturally by bringing to the fore the fresh lower layer of your skin. Turmeric imparts a beautiful glow to your skin while almond oil moisturizes it thoroughly.
- Dilute the juice of half a lemon with 4-5 drops of Rose water. Lemon juice has citric acid. Thus it acts a natural bleaching agent, removing all tan, spots and blemishes quite gently from your skin. Diluting the juice removes the sting from the juice which many find intolerable. Rose water will rejuvenate your skin with a unique aromatic freshness.
- Mix the pulp of a mashed tomato with 2 tbsp sandalwood powder. Both are excellent skin whitening ingredients. Tomato has certain acids and enzymes that can whiten your skin and sandalwood powder too can do that. Applying this face pack with definitely give you a lighter and brighter skin tone.
- Mix yoghurt 2bsp with 1 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp chickpea flour to make a smooth thick face pack. Keep for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Yoghurt undergoes fermentation, is acidic and hence bleaches your skin gently giving you a lighter skin tone. Honey moisturizes and softens skin sufficiently.
- Mix 2 tbsp Coconut oil, 1 tbsp sea salt and 2 tbsp orange juice to make skin whitening scrub face pack. The coconut oil is the best scar remover. Orange juice being acidic bleaches your skin and sea salt exfoliates skin to give it a unique fair glow.
- Mix the powdered form of dry orange rinds (2 tbsp), milk cream (1 tbsp) and few drops of water if needed to make a smooth face pack. Apply it all over your face and rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. This will have a remarkable whitening effect on your skin within few days of use.
- Soak at least 5-6 walnuts overnight in water. In the morning grind the walnuts into a smooth fine paste by adding some water. Mix 2 tbsp milk cream into the walnut paste and apply the face pack all over your face. This will exfoliate your skin thoroughly removing the top tanned layer and bringing to the fore the radiant glowing white skin.
- A mix of 2 tbsp gram flour and Â½ tsp oil of Nigella Seeds may be used as a skin whitening face pack. You need to wash off the pack using lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
- Mash about 5-7 petals of the lotus flower to a smooth paste, add 2 tsp honey, mix few drops of rose water and apply the face pack all over your face. Wash off using lukewarm water after 15 minutes. This too is an effective skin whitening homemade face pack recipe.
- Mix the pulp of a strawberry with 4-5 drops of rose water and apply the face pack on your skin. Massage on circular motion as you apply. All your dead skins will be sloughed off by the high content of Alpha Hydroxyl Acids in this tasty fruit which is really a palette appealing treat for almost all of us!
- So these are the top 10 skin whitening face pack recipes which you might consider trying on your skin. Using them zealously will surely have a complexion enhancing effect for all of you.
Did you like theseÂ Skin Whitening Face Pack Recipes?
You might also like reading these:-
- Sleek MakeUPâ€™s Exclusive â€“ Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette
- 10 Best Coral Lipsticks Available In India
- Kareena Kapoor THEN and NOW
- Biotique Nyctanthes Hand Cream Review
- 10 Bridal Hairstyles For Short Hair