You can notice first sign of aging by looking at your eyes as they are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. There are various factors which lead to aging such as genetics, environmental and of course your age. Some of the symptoms which you notice are eye wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles around the eyes which one tries to cover up with the help of a concealer
Below are some tips which can help you in choosing eye cream:-
1. One should focus on its skin tone and the ingredients while choosing eye cream.
2. There have been many scientific breakthroughs which can now address the specific concern regarding eye wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize the aging process.
3. Peptide ingredients like acetyl hespeptide, palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide have been proved to reduce eye wrinkles and puffiness. These ingredients even can lighten dark circles around the eyes and remove fine lines.
4. When it comes to dark circles vitamin K is also known to reduce or abolish dark circles.
5. For those who are looking for cooling and relaxing their under eye area should consider chamomile or cucumber extract.
6. One should follow the eye care regime religiously and apply eye cream every night before going to the bed.
7. Factors which lead to dark circles under the eye shouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be ignored. Poor sleeping habits are proved to be one of the factor which leads to wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Therefore fix up your sleeping time and try to provide slight elevation under your head. This reduces the fluid accumulation in the eye area and will help in avoiding dark circles.
8. Always try to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun and use sunglasses whenever going out. Most of the eye creams do not include sunscreen and therefore one should try to protect their eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
9. Whenever you apply any cream under your eyes make sure your hands are washed properly.
10. One should clean the under eye area too before applying any eye cream.
You might like reading this also
Herbal night cream for combination skin (neither dry nor oily)