Hey all beauty geeks!!! I am back with another swatch fest for you all. Urban Decay recently launched their new range of lipsticks – Revolution Lipsticks. They come in 23 beautiful shades. I have been able to get swatches of 10 of them – which are majorly the dark shades in the collection.
According to the Urban Decay Cosmetics, ‘Revolution Lipstick delivers the pigment-rich Urban Decay color you craveâ€“in insanely gorgeous shades that look amazing on ANY skin tone. Delivers insane color payoff plus creamy shine. Our Pigment Infusion SystemTM gives the formula its super creamy texture, insane pigmentation, superior color dispersion and extended wear. Maxi-LipTM defines and hydrates lips while making them look plumper and fuller. A nourishing blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter keeps lips super moisturized and cushiony soft. Our shade range includes everything from gorgeous nudes to bold brights.’
I bring you the following 10 shades, with very ‘interesting’ names:
- Turn On
- Turn On: A rosy pink shade.
- Streak: A sheer coral pink shade.
- Bang: A bright orange with slight red undertones.
- 69: A medium red with pink undertones.
- F-Bomb: A classic red.
- Maniac: A medium wine shade.
- Anarchy: A bright magenta pink shade.
- Jilted: A deep fuchsia with strong blue undertones.
- Venom: A bright plum shade.
- Shame: A deep berry shade.
These Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks are decently pigmented. As with other lipsticks, brighter shades have strong pigmentation, where as lighter shades have sheer pigmentation. These lipsticks were very creamy and applied smoothly. My bet is they should feel very hydrating on the lips. Again, I think they should be long lasting as I had to use a makeup remover three times to wipe them off my arm.
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! Read Madhubani’s review on Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Native.
My favorites are Anarchy and Bang. Which are yours?? 🙂
Have you tried Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks ?
You might like to read:-
- Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask Review
- My Mini Haul
- Everyuth Skin Essential Nourishing Body Lotion Review
- Peeling mask/Peel mask â€“ Easy home made pore peeling mask with step by step pictures
- Different types of face packs for your facial treatment
- EverYuth Natural orange peel off home facial review