Whenever I enter MAC store I get confused about which eye shadows to pick as there are more thanÂ 100Â shades asking me to take them home 😉 .This time I zeroed in few of the MAC eye shadows which will work for brown eyes.
There is Samoa Silk – Silky smooth peach colour which has good pigmentation and nice smooth texture.It is as good as rice paper which I completely adore
- MAC Plum dressing – This s a pinkish plum which I so wanted to buy but was not available in the store 🙁
- MAC Silver ring – It is a medium grey colour with a valvetty sheen to it .This is one of the most beautiful silver I have seen recently.
- MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow– It is a pink with gold and has a pearly finish.
- MAC Gold mine eyeshadow – Very very pigmented yellow gold
- MACÂ Humid eyeshadow – Beautiful forest green and amazingly pigmented and is so smooth that swatching it was a pleasure.
MAC Espresso – A beautiful brown and i would love to use it as a crease shade.
Here goes the swatches
MAC Carbon matte, MAC Corn satin, MAC Silver ring
MAC Plum dressing, MAC Samoa silk, MAC Rule matte, MAC Expensive pink
MAC Espresso, MAC Humid, MAC Sumptious Olive, MAC Satellite dreams, MAC Gold mine
MAC rule matte is a muted version of MAC saffron
regrets for the typo mistake in below picture it is Humid and not humis 😛
I picked up expensive pink and MAC Espresso which one do you think will suit the brown eyes most?