After the glosses here are the swatches of the lipsticks from the Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist range.
What attracted me to these lippies was the packaging. Itâ€™s in Rose Gold!! I love that metal and would love to own many pieces of delight made of it 😉 At the end of the post will share a proud possession I have of Rose Gold.
Meanwhile enjoy the lipstick swatches.
- Top â€“ left to right: Toffee Nexus, Pink Coral, Brownie Point and Rose chaos
- Center â€“ left to right: Mauve Paced, Peony Goal, Oak Table, Pink slip and Mauve Paced(repeated)
- Bottom â€“ left to right: Red Coat, Wine Play, Rose Management and Coffee Command
I wore Rose Chaos and here is how it looks on me:
My take on the product:
I love the color range. Perfect subtle colors for an office wear. But what about the comfort of wearing this lippies? The formula looks very drying. On application itâ€™s not dry, glides smoothly. But the feel of it is heavy on the lips. I started drying on me and settling in my fine lines. Like promised it stay for 8 hours or even more.
Here is my Rose Gold Chain and pendant, which I totally adore:
Have you tried Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist Range Lipsticks ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review
- Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadow 74 & 01 Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- NC or NW In MAC??? Which Exactly Are You???
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish Coral Chic Review and Swatches
- MAC Blush Finishes: A Guide