Today, I am sharing a few hairstyles exclusively for people with round faces. This is an exclusive post because all the hairstyles that I am sharing are shown with celebrities who are round faced and you would be able to identify the one closest to your personality.
- Rani Mukherjeeâ€™s flickering waves
To all those who are round faced, I would like to show you the hairstyle that looks awesome on Rani. She is not even tall which I believe is not the case with you but the way she carries this hairstyle is just awesome. Those waves that make you swirl. You got to try this if you have a round face and at least shoulder length hair.
- Freida Pintoâ€™s face lining bun
This would surely take the heart of the onlookers away. This hairstyle looks awesome and lines her face so beautifully making her look wonderful and her lips prominent.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchanâ€™s Straight Waves
These straight yet wavy hair with center parting make her look gorgeous. Her round face does not even catch your attention. She looks gorgeous with her hair doing the trick to make her face appear fuller.
- Emma Stoneâ€™s front flick hairstyle for shorter hair
A simple yet elegant bun that could never go wrong in taking attention away from the roundnessÂ on your face specially if you have a double chin. The flick would take the attention away and make you appear better.
- Drew Barrymoreâ€™s shoulder length waves
You can always hide the roundness behind your shoulder length hair if they fall wavy as straight hair could make you appear fatter than you are but wavy hair drift the prominence.
- Kirsten Dunstâ€™s Short length hair
This one can suit you fine if you have the urge to go short or if you have shorter hair. The Spiderman Actress looks ravishing in the hairstyle no doubt; the roundness of the face is not demanding any attention, isnâ€™t it?
- Kelly Clarksonâ€™s perfect short length hair
What do you think about her hair? I find them perfectly in guard of her face making it appear sweet and attractive. The length is only till shoulder but her hair are definitely making her appear slimmer and sleeker.
- Renee Zellwegerâ€™s haircut would give you new hair goals for sure
I have always admired her for her acting but her hair are now an addition to my admiration. The hairstyle definitely will make heads turn in admiration.
- Michelle Williams hairstyle with a headband is trendy
This one is for you all with a round face and not so lengthy hair. You can easily do this and bring the trend home! Do try this hairstyle as it sure is looking great.
- Sonakshi Sinhaâ€™s Bob Cut will make you envious too
This one is clearly a winner for round face cuts. You cannot go wrong with this. You got to see the way it covers the roundness beautifully.
- Adeleâ€™s look is a definite example of pretty round faces
Her Goldilocks (shorter though) look awesome on her face covering her face equally from both sides making it appear fuller and pretty.
- Mila Kunis’ straight layered cut is pretty cool
Try this if you have the desired hair length.
- Shilpa Shettyâ€™s hairstyle is definite choice
If you think you are in need of a good hairstyle which you can carry properly, you can definitely try this one.
- Dia Mirza side parts her hair for a great look
Dia Mirza sure knows how to dress up well. She keeps a side parting which gives her a changed look. You could try this for sure.
- Ayesha Takiaâ€™s hair also have banging effect
The bangs at the front are also good to go with a round face, see for yourself.