Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I bring to you swatches of Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks. Chanel is always a dream brand for me. Just the logo makes me all smiley. 😀 And Rouge Coco has a cult following anyways. So, people enjoy the swatches of the famous Rouge Coco lipsticks from Chanel.
About Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick :
‘A modern interpretation of classic creme lip colour as an homage to the rich life and legacy of ‘Coco’ Chanel. Lightweight lip colour glides on for easy application, and features a Hydratendre complex to help soften, soothe and condition lips – even boosting their ability to hold in moisture – for a plumper, smoother and healthier-looking appearance. A range of wearable shades with full-coverage finishes, from matte to pearl to soft shimmer.’
I have swatched the following 15 shades for you:
- 54 – Le Baiser
- 53 – Amant
- 23 – Orage
- 19 – Gabrielle
- 36 – Lune Rousse
- 55 – Icone
- 49 – Liaison
- 11 – Legende
- 25 – Vendome
- 52 – Grace
- 51 – CE Soir
- 05 – Mademoiselle
- 45 – Caractere
- 31 – Cambon
- 26 – Venise
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Shades:
- 54 – Le Baiser: Bright shimmery medium pink.
- 53 – Amant: Muted red with coral undertones.
- 23 – Orage: Intense rose with brick undertones.
- 19 – Gabrielle: Bright red with blue undertones.
- 36 – Lune Rousse: Blood brick.
- 55 – Icone: Very shimmery golden beige.
- 49 – Liaison: Soft pink with subtle shimmers.
- 11 – Legende: Shimmery pink with violet undertones.
- 25 – Vendome: Warm red with coral undertones.
- 52 – Grace: Deep rose.
- 51 – CE Soir: Brownish plum with subtle shimmers.
- 05 – Mademoiselle: Muted rose. One of the bestsellers.
- 45 – Caractere: Rosy plum.
- 31 – Cambon: Bright cherry red.
- 26 – Venise: Reddish brown.
Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks are really smooth with a creamy texture. The swatches felt very light and hydrating. The pigmentation is more of a sheer color, rather than an opaque color. But they can be layered easily to get the maximum color pay-off. The swatches did leave a stain behind, so I am guessing decent staying power.
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! My favorites are Mademoiselle and Gabrielle. Which are yours?? 🙂
Have you tried any of the Chanel Rouge Coco Lipsticks ?
You might like to read:-
- Sleek MakeUP I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette In Arabian Nights Review
- 5 Easy Eyemakeup With Maybelline Eyestudio Quad Covetable Cobalt
- Chambor Flowing Lipstick Heavenly Rose Review & Swatches
- 15 Decoration Ideas For Diwali This Year
- Diwali Discount On IWB Weight Loss Program
- Help Baby Twisha- Lets Brighten Someone Elseâ€™s World Too by Donating This Diwali
- 10 Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wands Reviews+ Video Review