I have been eying on a concealer palette since long.I first thought of buying MUFE concealer palette but that had only four shades in it which made me skip it.I tried cherry culture concealer palette but that was super expensive with its shipping cost so I zeroed in to this 15 color camouflage concealer palette which is decently priced and is an exact dupe of cherry culture concealr palette with same ingredients 😉 .So with little help fromÂ Zara who is an ebay queen I got my concealer makeup pro palette.
I am overjoyed after getting this because there are many friends of mine who have started asking me to do their makeup .Only problem which IÂ face is finding the right concealer and foundation for them as I don’t have all the shades of foundation with me neither do I intend to buy all until I think of becoming a professional makeup artist.
It costed me around Rs1,000 with no shipping charges:)
About Concealer Makeup Palette
- 5 Color Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup
- High quality ingredients with silky shine color
- Can last for all day long
- Easy to match your look
- This palette features the most commonly applied shades
- Suitable for professional or home use
- 15 colors
- Diameter of each color is 2.6cm
- Case size: 15.1cm x 10cm x 1cm
My experience with 15 Color Comouflage Concealer Makeup pro Palette Kit
Shades – Leaving beside some 3-4 shades most colour are suitable for Indian olive skin tone.From medium , olive, fair and brown almost all colours are present in the palette.Initially it was difficult to choose which one to pick for my skin but after one or two trial I was easily able to grasp the colour.Shade 8 , 19, 13, 14 suited well on my skin.I used the darker one as a bronzer and to give shape to my nose , lighter under the eyes and natural on my cheek bones and other part of the face.It has green and lavender as two color correctors and there is one highlighter too (shade1) in it.
This is the short desciption of the shades and their uses
- Illuminator: for highlighting cheekbone and nose bridge
- Contour: to create shadows for a slimmer and more defined effects. You can also make your nose look taller with these amazing contour.
- Yellow corrector: to correct bluish-grey undereye circles (panda eye) and mild redness
- Green corrector: to correct redness (pimples, inflamation, redness around the nose)
- Lavender corrector: to correct yellowish skin tones and brighten your skin
- Consistency – All the shades are light in consistency and are easily belndable and it doesn’t white cast too.
- Staying power – It lasts easily for around 7-8 hours and doesn’t clog pores too however one does need to moisturise their skin well before using it as it might dry out your skin.
Except the highlighter all shade are matte and the palette doesn’t have a mirror inside it.
Swatches of 15 Color Camouflage Concealer Makeup Pro Palette Kit
You can mix and match shades of this palette to get desired colour and it doesn’t settle into fine lines as well.It neither feels heavy nor does it makes my skin oily.Little goes a long way and is easy to carry along
All the shades are opaque and gives good coverage.One will need to blend the colours well and with this priceÂ and if you are someone who enjoys doing makeup then it is going to be one of your favorite 🙂
Best way to use this palette is with aÂ sponge and set it with loose powder.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Eye Makeup Remover Maybelline (Review)
- SPF 40 Sunscreen:Shahnaz Hussain Sunscreen Review
- Clinique Presents Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 â€“ now in stores
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Look
- 3 Revlon Lipstick Types, Review & Swatches
- Sweatproof & Waterproof Sunscreen Suggestions