What I wanted to pick –
- Hibiscus Lipstick Â – I definitely wanted Hibiscus lipstick which was sold out on the very first day :(.
- MAC Surf USA (a teal green eye shadow) was something which I was looking for and fortunately got it for my self.
- MAC My Paradise cheek powder – MAC Hyderabad store had four pieces of this but they had not listed it in their system.I will be getting it next time as I have got it booked there
- MAC Krazy KahunaÂ lip glass- A medium brown opaque lip glass which will suit Indian warm skin tone from fair to medium.I just love to wear it Â on every day basis .
- MAC Surf baby Bust out lipstickÂ – A beautiful purplish pink which is going to suit warm as well as cool skin tone.Most of the time I do not prefer these kind of shades as they make me look old but this one didn’t.Pigmentation of this shade can be built up which makes it easier for me to wear it during the day as well as night.
- MAC Swell Baby – If you want to pick one shade form this collection then I will definitely recommend MAC Surf USA .Swell baby is good to have but these kind of shades can be found in refills also so not a must have .
Â MAC Surf Baby Lipsticks
- MAC Surf baby Bust out Â – Read detail review here.
- MAC Surf Â baby Naturally Eccentric – It’s a nude shade which is sheer and is going to wash out most.
- MAC Surf baby Mocha – Mocha is a creamy peachy brown shade which is opaque and will go well on warm skin tone .It’s glides easily too.
- MAC Hibiscus – This shade is one of the most hyped shade.Unfortunately I don’t have its swatch for you but if its still available in your MAC outlet then do give it a try.It’s a reddish coral Â shade.My blogger friend managed to grab it.You can check the shade on her blog here.
MAC Surf Baby Â Lipglass(Rs950)
- Girl on Board– It’s white gloss with lots of shimmer in it.Definitely not a shade which most of us would like to have.
- Good Lovin’ – It’s a beige shade with pink tint.
- Krazy Kahuna.- Loved it .
- Strange potion – It’s a nude pink shade with slight coralÂ Â undertones.It’s going to go well on blue skin tones.It’s not as pigmented as it looks and might come out sheer when applied on the lips.
- MAC Surf Baby Blue Neon PencilÂ (Rs950)– It’s a teal shade which I have glided 2-3 times here .
- MAC Surf Baby Glided White – It’s a pigmented white eyeliner with golden sheen.It will come out lovely as Â inner corner highlighter.
- MAC Surf Baby sun tint lip balms Pink Tinge – It’s a shimmery Â pink.
- MAC Surf Â Baby Â sun tint Â Lilt of lily – It’s a pink with more of white in it.
- MAC Surf Baby Pink Tinge – A carnation pink shade and all the above three shades comes out sheer only.
- MAC Surf Ocean Crushed Metallic Pigment StackÂ – Only shade which made me drool in this stack was the metallic yellow.It is such a pretty bridal yellow which will look amazing on any Indian bride to be.Sadly the stack is not sold individually here so I thought of skipping it out 🙁 MAC has not named the shades I am explaining the shades as what I could perceive from the swatches .
Â Swatches( First shade is a mix of dark blue with black and hint of teal in it , dark yellow gold , Â third shade ( I was not able to swatch it correctly because it was too sheer), fourth shade is a white grey pigment with metallic finish.
- MAC summer stash crushed metallic pigmentÂ – I liked the above stack better than this one Â may be because ofÂ versatilityÂ of colour.
(Shade LtoR) – Shimmery chocolate, Plum and rest too are white shades are white shade with metallic finish.
- MAC Surf baby eyeshadow swatches(Price Rs 950) -Â For detail review and swatches of eye shadows click here.
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm Clear Crystal & Peach Crystal
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadows Swatches & Photos
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Seductive Eye Makeup With The Balm Shady lady palette
- MAC Creamblend Blush Something Special Swatches & Review
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Tea Rose Review & Swatches
P.S- Swell baby, bust out & Krazy kahuna were sent by brand but it has no where affected my review.