It is time to let show you the nest swatch heavy post going on these days on Wiseshe Marathon with Kryolan Professional Makeup products. These are High Gloss from Kryolan and offered in a number of shades well suited to cater the needs of professional makeup as well as regular makeup too! Lets see what Kryolan has to say about these lip glosses!
About 18 Kryolan Lip Gloss
High Gloss is a specially developed lip gloss with special pearl pigments based on Mica providing the lips with extraordinary radiance. High Gloss is available in a range of vivid shades for the modern look. With High Gloss, the lips become the focus of each make-up.
- Pro Tip-
- Great for thinning out heavy color and creating a softer, more sheer appearance. Try mixing with Glamour Sparks for an intense shine on camera or for a glamorous evening look.
- Price– INR 250 for 4ml
- Ingredients– Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Trihydroxystearin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Carmine CI 75470, Red 22 Lake CI 45380, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Mica] (EU seulement/only: CI 77510) May contain carmine as a color additive.
- Texture & Pigmentation-
- The texture of these lip gloss is non-sticky on application and haveÂ lighter feel on the lips upon application.
- These lip glosses have a translucent to opaque pigmentation depending upon the shades. Some of these are highly transparent and can be worn easily on top of any lip shade just to get the glossy finish to the lip makeup .
Shades of Kryolan Lip Gloss-
- There are almost 30 shades of lip gloss in this range and we have covered eighteen out of these for your consideration.
- This shade as the name suggests is purely a transparent lip gloss just to give a glossy look to the otherwise matte lips. A must have lip gloss for gloss lovers.
- White gold is a beautiful shade and has a balanced glitter in it not making it much over the top. This shade would compliment fair & medium complexions mostly.
Shade No. 6-
- A dark yellow shades will edges towards being orangish. This shade would look great with a darker shade of lipstick and can be easily flaunted by fair & medium skin tones.
- A transparent silver shade of lip gloss with light shimmer. It really looks good when applied forÂ night makeup. It will suit all the complexions very well!
- One of the most opaque & pigmented shades of lip gloss from this range. It looks slightly matte in the swatch but has a light sheen in actual!
Shade No. 2-
- This is a baby pink shade of lip gloss with light shimmers which don’t reflect too much on application.
- The shade is a translucent pearl shade and goes well with theme- makeup.
Shade No. 3-
- This shade is a shade lighter than No. 2 and has less of pink undertones in it. It looks quite natural on depigmented lips on fair & medium complexions.
Shade No. 4-
A beautiful nude pink shade of lip gloss with a light shimmer base. It would compliment all complexion well.
Little Gel B-
Little Gel B looks almost transparent except the fact that it has a nice light amount of sheen which reflects in the swatch or application
The sliver shade here is true to the shade and has intense whitish cast with the glitters. Don’t think it would suit as a regular or casual makeup item but yes it may adhere to the needs of special photo shoots or fashion shows!
Another pigmented shade of lip gloss from Kryolan Lip glosses is this one. It is a dark cherry shade which edges towards being more of a brown shade. Looks great on applying with the light hint of sheen.
Â Shade No. 081-
A mauve pink shade of lip gloss which may be suitable as an MLBB shade for most of the complexions.
A lovely bright pink shade from Kryolan and is opaque in finish. I am absolutely in love with this shade. It is a perfect summer shade to be worn by all the skin tones.
This shade doesn’t looks like a pink shade as per the name, it is transparent with a very light hint of shade. Suitable to be worn on the top of any matte lipstick shade.
This is a transparent shade of red with light amount of shimmers and may be worn by all complexions. Since the finish is not opaque it may not completely hide lip pigmentation so refrain from wearing in case of pigmented lips.
Shade No. 1-
A shimmer dark nude shade with an opaque finish. It would suit fair & medium fair skin tones but dusky complexions may be washed out with this!
I hope you will love these and I promise to come up with more swatches for you all to decide your favorite picks from Kryolan Professional Makeup Product.
Have you tried these Lip Glosses from Kryolan?-