2 Upcoming Jordana Powder Blushes in Sweet Honey & Blushing Rose
About Jordana Powder Blushes Sweet Honey & Blushing Rose-
- Color-True Tints for Cheeks
- Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed
- Accentuates, Sculpts & Contours
- Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily
- Made In USA
Price-$ 2.49 for 2.2g
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate, Methicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Diethyl Phthalate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491). Â Â +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron OxidesÂ (CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
Directions To use-
Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder. Lightly apply to cheeks, forehead, chin and/or nose and blend well for a soft glow.
Packaging– The blushes are housed in a roundÂ plasticÂ pan case which holds the blush and it has aÂ transparentÂ outer cap. The body of the blush is silver in color. The transparent cap bears the brand name and other crucial details are mentioned at the back of the pan.
Sweet Honey– Sweet Honey looks more of a light coral shade and would look great on fair and medium skin tones. I am not sure how this shade will end up looking on dusky skin tone as it will require a lot of blending and then only it wuld look good dusky skin tone.
Blushing Rose– Blushing rose is more of a matte dusty pink shade which is very muted and would suit medium to dusky skin tones much in comparison to fair skin tones.
Texture– These areÂ mainlyÂ powder blushes but the textureÂ mentionedÂ is different. Sweet honey is a light matte textured blush while Blushing Rose has a sift pearly finish which comes outÂ differentlyÂ on different skin tones.
I have just swiped the shades of these blushes with light hand although the blended swatch is going to look far different than the current picture. Well, I had to show you guys the exact shade hence these swipes. I am going to try wearing these blushes in the coming days and then only will share my experienceÂ regardingÂ the staying power and pigmentation of these blushes.
Well,it is going to be really great to try out these blushes in the approaching winters and I hope these blushes turn out to be as awesome as the shades.
I will see you again with the detailed reviews! 🙂
Have you triedÂ Jordana Powder Blushes Sweet Honey & Blushing Rose?
You may also like to read:-
- DIY Nail Art With Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel Bold Gold & Velvet Wine
- 10 Red Lipstick Shades For Indian Winters/Fall
- Inglot Grey Collection Nail Enamel 960 Review & NOTD
- 5 Best Facial Exercises For Double Chin
- Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in Bella Review & Swatches
- Tips To Do Quick Makeup In 10 Minutes
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Best Bollywood MakeoversForever21 Accessories Haul & Site Review + Video
- 10 Easy Teeth Whitening Tips