DIY Recipes And Vitamin Hack
Hair Problems are one of the most common problem every other person is facing nowadays. Thin Hair, Hair Loss, split ends, Dandruff etc. We all are tired of using different shampoos and hair mask on our scalp but their is no way visible. Very few girls are there who would be having those long lustrous hair and they leave no stone unturned to flaunt them and make us jealous.
So let’s discuss some DIY Recipes and Vitamin Hacks for getting beautiful healthy hair.
Coconut Oil and Camphor
For getting rid of Dandruff in no time, mix 100ml of Coconut Oil with 2 tablespoons of Camphor powder. Keep the bottle for 2 days and start applying daily on your hair for permanently removing Dandruff. No matter which season it is, winters or summers, dandruff will stay away. This mixture also strengthens your hair and helps in fast growth.
Hot Coconut Oil Treatment
For strong and shiny hair, Coconut Oil Deep conditioning is considered as the best. You won’t be needing spa for shiny and straight hair now. Massage with hot coconut oil properly on scalps and hair. Now soak your towel in hot water and tie it on your hair covering them properly. Repeat this process of tying hot towel again and again. Afterwards shampoo your hair and notice shinier and straight hair.
Vitamin E DIY Shampoo
Take 2 Capsules of Vitamin E and pour the powder in one bowl. Now Take 4 tablespoon of Besan and half bowl of curd into it. Mix all these things and after wetting your hair, apply the mixture on your hair. Rub it properly on your scalp and strands and leave it for 15 minutes.
Wash your hair with water and discover shinier, healthier and gorgeous hair.
DIY Natural shampoo
Take 2 tablespoon of baking soda mix it in full cut of warm water. Mix two capsules of Vitamin E capsules powder and put this mixture in a bottle. It will become an ideal solution for dry hair problems. Make it your everyday shampoo and see how beneficial this natural homemade shampoo turns out to be.
Organic Dandruff Shampoo
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 capsules of Vitamin E
- ½ cup of boiled Green Tea
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1/3rd cup of Liquid Castile Soap
- Mix all these things and shake well. Put the mixture in a bottle and store it in fridge.
Start using after two days. Take a small quantity and wash your hair with it.
Egg and lemon Shampoo
Take Two eggs yolks and white together and mix it with juice of 1 lemon. Mix Liquid Castile Soap with it and store it in a bottle. Wash regularly and see the natural shinier hair.
Multani Mitti with Lemon and Curd
Take 4 tablespoon of multani mitti, 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and ½ cup of curd. Mix them and make a thick paste. Apply it instantly on scalp and hair and leave for 10 minutes.
Wash with soft hands and experience flawless and strong hair.
Aloe Vera, curd shampoo
Grind 2 leafs of Aloe Vera and mix Â½ cup of thick curd in it. Mix 2 tablespoon of Liquid Castile Soap in it. Apply on your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
Coconut Oil with essential oils and honey
Well you need to shampoo your hair after applying this pack. Take 2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 drops of lavender in it. Massage with soft fingers and keep a warm towel on your head for 15 minutes. Wash with shampoo and conditioner.
Tea Tree Shampoo
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 10 drops of olive oil
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 1/4th cup distilled water
- ¼ th cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
- Mix and shampoo your hair well. See the difference within two months.
Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- ¼ th cup Liquid Castile Soap
- Three big spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops of Vitamin E
- 10 drops of Olive essential oil
- 2 tablespoon of glycerine
Mix it well and store it in a bottle. Was your hair daily with this mixture for increasing length, moisturizing and nourishing hair.
- 2 tablespoon of Chickpea flour
- 2 cups of distilled water
- ½ tablespoon of honey
- ½ tablespoon of Tea Tree Oil
Mix all these things well and see no clumps are formed. Block it in a bottle with cap and store it in fridge. Massage your scalp properly and firmly with it and wash your hair with cold water.
This is an amazing shampoo for all hair types and will turn your hair shinier and makes them strong.
Ever thought of Coffee Shampoo, well it is one amazing ingredient to make DIY shampoo to get deadly gorgeous locks.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of Coffee powder with 5 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 tablespoon of Castile Soap.
- Apply on hair and massage well
- Leave the mixture on hair for 15 minutes and wash with normal water.
- Condition your hair and see your hair turning soft and silky.
- People with dry hair problem should try this shampoo once for sure.
Lemon and Cucumber Shampoo
Grind Cucumber and mix 1 lemon juice in it. Mix Castile Soap in it and refrigerate it for 1 day.
Wash your hair with it and experience beautiful and shinier hair.
You might like reading these also:-
- Makeup Tips From Mario Dedivanovic You Must Know
- Easy Homemade Blackhead Cleanser Recipe
- Easy and simple ways to cover Varicose Veins/Spider Veins
- 5 best ways to choose the right hair colour
- 10 Punjabi Wedding Style Lehangas You Must Check Out