As asked I haveÂ clubbedÂ all the Â MAC powder blushes which I have swatched recently 🙂
- MAC Well Dressed(Satin) Powder BlushÂ â€“ A cool light baby pink shade.
- MAC Breezy (Sheertone) Shimmer BlushÂ â€“ A dirty Â raspberry rose shade which will go well with Indian skin tone
- MAC Dolly Mix (Sheer tone Shimmer Blush)Â â€“ Bright shimmery pink
- MAC Coy Girl(Sheertone blush)Â –Sheer pink purple blush.It has cool undertones but will be flattering on warm as well.
- MAC Dame(satin) powder blushÂ â€“ A pale pink with Â blue undertones.
- MACÂ Cubic BlushÂ â€“ A nude beige pink .Colour is buildable and looks very natural.
- MAC Gingerly Blush(Sheertone blush) –Â A peachy brown shade .This shade is going to look gorgeous on most Indian olive skin tone.
- MAC Pinch me(Sheertone blush) –Â Itâ€™s a pigmented mauvish pink will work well for every day look.
- MAC peach twist(sheertone shimmer blush)-If you are some one who is really dark and most of the blushes donâ€™t show on you then try this blush.It gives a nice sun kissed look .Itâ€™s a golden pinky peach with shimmer in it .Just too beautifulÂ
- MAC Peachy keen(Sheertone shimmer blush)–Â Iâ€™ts a peachy pink shade and has a metallic shimmer finish to it .Some how I find it a difficult blush to carry .
- MACÂ Swoon Pink Blush (Sheertone Blush)Â â€“ A cool tone barbie pink shade
- MAC Frankly Scarlet BlushÂ â€“ This is the most pigmented powder Â blush I have ever swatched and is quite popular too.It looks dark red in the pan but is more of a rosy red shade which is matte.
- MAC Fleur Powder BlushÂ â€“ Â A bright pink with hint of coral in it.
- MAC Dessert Rose BlushÂ â€“ One of my favourite blush Â Â Itâ€™s aÂ mauvy pink rose colour blush .Just too pretty and has been reviewedÂ here.
- MAC Pinch Oâ€™PeachÂ â€“ A medium pink blush which will suit fairer skin more
- MAC Flirt & TeaseÂ â€“ Itâ€™s a plum shade and the glow which you Â see in it is because of the fine shimmer in it.
- MAC Breath Of PlumÂ â€“ A pigmented pink plum shade.
- MAC Plum Follery –Â A light shimmery plum which I believe will look good on fairer skin .
- MAC MochaÂ â€“ Its a pink rosy shade .
Hope this helps 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Ocean Eyes Makeup Tutorial
- Inglot Face Blush 58 Photos & Swatches
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Ice Princess Review,Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- Best Weight Loss Tips â€“ Suggestions
- Himalaya HiOra-K Mouthwash Review