2015 Spring Summer Lipstick Trends & Shade Suggestions From Wiseshe
After a glam fall season now we are ready for an even more fashionable spring season. Where your add more of fun and comfort elements to your wardrobe and think of all the preach shades for your pout, let me tell you all that this year the trends are not as usual.
Spring makeup tends to look like bronze skin, glossy lips and soft, pastel eyes, but the beauty on the runway this season threw us a few surprises in the form of seriously smoky shadow, vivid red lips, lots of bronzer, strokes of brilliant color and of course the popular No make-up Makeup.
The trend this spring season is full of surprise and today I shall tell you all about the Spring Summer lipstick trends.
Punctured Red Lips
There is no woman who can deny of the oomph of Bold Red Lips. Timeless classic hues of red continue to be in trend in this Spring Summer season. The lip of the season is rich, supersaturated, and soft around the edges and pressed on with a fingertip. Â You can achieve the look simply by not smearing red all over your mouth instead apply with a light hand. Start off darker in the centre and gradually go lighter as you move out to the corners.
You can try
- Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Star Collection Pure Reds Lipstick Pure Scarleto,
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Blaze Of Red,
- NYX Round Lipstick ChaosÂ or
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red 05Â for the perfect red pout these summers.
If red is not your thing, then you can flaunt the pinky promise trend; Ditch garish shades of pink and choose for a pretty pink pout for this spring summer season. The softer hue is right in line with the fuss free tone of the season.Â Candy pink is the perfect shade for this season. From bright fuchsia, to purple or candy pink, make sure your lips look cool for these summers. Â It’s all about being feminine without being too showy this season.
You can try
- MAC CrÃ¨me sheen Lipstick Speak Louder,
- Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick POW 4 ,
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 103 Crushed CandyÂ or
- Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Star Collection Pure Reds Lipstick CSR3 Pure Amaranthe to get the perfect pinky pout.
Bright and Light Lips
If you are a fan of bright and light colored lips, then you shall be glad to know that you can flaunt those bright pouts this season. Both light and bright shades are in, the most trending bright lip shades are those pops of orange or a mixed red lipstick shade with a pinkish hue.
You must try
- NARS Velvet Lip Pencil Red Square,
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Orange Blossom,
- Illamasqua Soaked LipstickÂ or
- Lakme Absolute Pop Tint Orange TeaseÂ for the gorgeous orange on your lips.
This season, you got to break the rules and dare to go bold with plums & berries on your pout. This seasonâ€™s trends prove that plum & berry are not the shades to be stashed only for fall season. For an even bolder statement, you can go for wine-stained berry cherry lips, which are equally trendy this spring. Deep berry lips diffused around the edges for a sophisticated look are in this season.
For the perfect bold plum pout try
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick 737 Persistent Plum,
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hours Lipstick in Always Plum,
- MAC Satin Lipstick RebelÂ or
- Maybelline Refined Wine Lipstick
Nude looks are totally in this Spring/Summer 2015. You can wear a lipstick that truly matches your skin tone and results in a seamless look. This look has a fresh feel and is fuss â€“ free.
For the fresh nude pout you can try
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick Nude Beach 02Â ,
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Stormy Sahara,
- MAC Lipstick Honey Love,
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick FigÂ or
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick.
These were the trending lip colors for the 2015 Spring/Summer Season. So get into the trend and flaunt that sexy pout with all the looks that you desire, because we have a mix of everything trending this season, go bold, go subtle or go nude with your lip makeup but do not let your glam quotient go low.
Which is your favorite lip color?
You might like to read:-