Hey my favorite people, Yesterday I went to the mall to get the swatches of the color show Lipsticks but sadly they have not yet reached Jaipur. Why is jaipur always left behind, I really feel Sad about it, hope someday Jaipur to gets the love of cosmetic company and receives the new launches as early as Delhi .
But I did not return empty handed, I purchased few lippies for myself and got the Color Show Eye Liner Swatches. I must say that these eye liners are certainly worth the love of all of us. The color range is really apt for Indian girls.
About Maybelline Color Show Eye Liner:
Add a splash of color to your eyes with Color Show Liner.
Featuring bright, bold colors, this eye liner has a trendy feel adds zing to your eye makeup. With high crystalline wax, this Maybelline eye liner delivers bold colors that do not fade or smudge the entire day.
Hereâ€™s why youâ€™ll love it:
- Has Bold color pigments for a high color impact.
- Is Long lasting and does not fade or smudge
- Easy to apply, it spreads smoothly along the lash line.
- Gives high intensity color.
- Smooth application.
- Smudge proof.
Packaging: These liners come in retraceable pencil form with the black color body and a cap of the shade of the liner. I love the packaging, the retraceable functionality is what I always want my liners to have, this prevents the mess of sharpening and there is no product wastage too. The colored cap is very considerate too as it makes it easy to track the liner amongst all the other liners in your stash.
Texture: The Color Show Eye Liners have got very smooth and buttery texture. They glide on without much efforts and works decently well at application.
Shades Offered: Though foreign countries have a wide range of color show eye liners but in India we have only four shades. Nevertheless the shades offered in India are very vibrant and are usable every now and then.
The shades offered are:
- Shiny Beige: This is a champagne shade that is very pretty to look at and has some very subtle shimmer that does not look OTT or gritty at any moment. This particular shade is very apt for those nude waterline look and it can also be worn as brow bone highlighter. This is a multitasker and I love it for this.
- Peacock Green: If I can say this, to me it is more like a sea green shade rather than any peacock green color. It has some turquoise shimmer in it which adds oomph to this shade and makes it different from the other shades in this range.
- Ocean Blue: True to its name, it is a shade similar to the ocean color. This is a nice, bright shade of blue, again with some subtle shimmers in it. This shade is perfect for those blue liner lovers and is not like those common blue liners that are around in the Indian cosmetic market.
- Noble Purple: This particular shade is very wearable for those who want to give color liners a shot but bold & loud color are not their cup of tea, since it has a bit understated color pigments.
Overall all the shade have subtle shimmers to it but yet ensuring that they are not OTT or gritty, thereby making the shades very wearable. The shades are planned in such a way that they can be worn very often and you would not need to wait for that particular perfect moment to wear the Color Show Liners. The satiny and smudge proof finish that it settles to is really commendable.
Which one are you buying?
You might like to read:-