Recently we have reviewed many Revlon colorburst lipglosses so thought of compiling them in one post to make your choice easy 🙂
This shade is literally a hot pink shade with silver shimmers..Its a cool toned shade and is tremendously pigmented. A single swipe is sufficient and swiping it a second time is not necessary at all. It has a very high gloss content and makes my lips look super moisturized and sexy!
- Â Shade Strawberry fraise –Â Itâ€™s a bright strawberry pink shadeÂ with strong undertones of red which gives opaque coverage .It does have shimmer in it but they are really very fine so I do not mind wearing it during the day.Itâ€™s a warm shade and is going to adjust itself as per oneâ€™s skin tone.
- PigmentationÂ â€“ It easily cover pigmentation and can be build up too.
- FragranceÂ â€“ It has more or less vanilla fragrance which is not overpowering .Reminds me of MAC lippi somewhere.
- ConsistencyÂ â€“ Itâ€™s little thick but non sticky and it doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines.
It Â is a little less than opaque Â but hides pigmentation easily .Itâ€™s non sticky , light weight and has vanilla fragrance. Its doe foot applicator is getting lot of appreciation from many and so does its sleek sexy packaging.Itâ€™s a bright berry red shade which looks shiny because of micro shimmer in it and is glossy too.
- FragranceÂ Â – Has vanilla fragrance which is not overpowering and stays for a while.
- TextureÂ â€“ Itâ€™s thicker than Revlon strawberry fraise shade and is non sticky .
Itâ€™s a warm Â matte red which has slight glossy sheen.Itâ€™s opaque, hides pigmentation and is non sticky.
You can check the swatches of rest of the Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses here
You might like reading these also:-