How is the week coming along ?Â it’s time to compile 5 all time hit alcohol free toners which are must have for every skin care lover.
Price-INR 180 for 50ml
Key Ingredientsâ€“ Aloe vera, Malaleuca alternifolia, Honey, Allontoin, Vitis Vinifera.
Packaging- This refining toner for open pores comes in a sturdy plastic bottle packaging which has a screw cap and also a flip open top cap. The cap shuts close tightly.The small nozzle ensures that sufficient amount of toner comes out on the cotton ball without spilling.
- Price:Â INR 1,270
- Quantity: 200 ml
Clarins Toning Lotion is the 3rd product to be used in the Clarins home facial. ( The clarins facial and haul is coming to you soonÂ in another post).Â It is very goodÂ for those with sensitive skin.Â Itâ€™s apt for those with dry to normal skin.Â It containsÂ NO Â alcohol, so itâ€™s not drying in the least.Â What ever the seasonâ€¦this toner is a winner! Â I use this with a cotton pad at night before moisturizing. If I use makeup then after make up removal. Oh by the way, donâ€™t go over a certain part of your face more than once.Â You are not vaccuming the carpet. Always, only swipe once! This is a yellow liquid and has a lovely fresh fragrance and itâ€™s not irritating in the least.Â Will not irritate sensitive skin or a sensitive nose.Â Clarins scents are natural and botanical, they are not synthetic, so people who cannot normally have scented products can often use their line.
- Product claims â€“ An alcohol free skin toner with tea tree oil that controls sebum and clears blemishes.
- Direction for use â€“ After washing your face and neck spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and gently stoke in all upward direction.Avoid contactÂ with eyes
- Key Ingredients â€“ Water, Okra Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tea Tree oil and Salicylic Acid
- Price â€“ Rs 125 for 200ml
- Available â€“ All Fab India outÂ ( India only ).
Quantity: Â 200ml / 6.76 US FL OZ
Price: INR 895
This alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner helps to rebalance combination skin.
â€¢ Removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities
â€¢ Prepares skin for moisturizer
The bladderwrack seaweed we use grows wild in clean waters off the south-west coast of Ireland.