I am really hating MAC nowadays. It seems they keep a track of my increments. The moment there are a few extra bucks in my account I see them raising their product pricing! How can they Â do this to makeup lovers? I fail to understand. A MAC lipstick now costs INR 1190 .They have increased the pricing of almost everything and of course they will not update us about it :D.They will only update about their new collection or fashion shows.
Ok! Let me take a deep breath again and stop cribbing and come to the main topic of the post which is MAC strobe liquid lotion which I have been using since quite some time and I am completely in loooove with the product.It’s truly a must have for those who love foundations.
The Â way it melts into the skin and gives that natural looking glow makes me use it every single day. It reduces imperfections like open pores and fine lines and I don’t need any moisturizer after using it.It makes skin look dewy, glowing and healthier.
Price – INR 1950
MAC Strobe is available in cream form as well which is suitable for dry skin. I initially thought of purchasing the cream but as the summers are approaching I changed my mind and bought the liquid. I am glad I did because MAC Strobe liquid is working perfectly in winters as well on my combination skin otherwise strobe cream would have been extra hydrating for me. Also , not to mention product is really light weight and never makes me feel I have something on.
Below I am listing down the ways one can use MAC Stronde liquid cream:-
1) Mix one pump of this with MAC Studio fix fluid foundation and you can get that beautiful dewy look on your face.
2)You use this as a highlighter above the cheekbones and under the brows as well. Also a little goes a long way therefore you don’t need much to get that beautiful glow.
3)If your skin is little drained out or foundation looks flat then you can inject brightness to your skin by applying strobe cream.
4)Another interesting way to fake the glow is to apply little blush to your cheek bones and then add the strobe over it and again add bit of blush over the strobe.Your skin will look beautifully radiant.
5)Use it under the foundation and it will make your makeup stay for much longer.
6) One of the other ways to get the best of the glow from the MAC strobe cream is to apply strobe cream then foundation then strobe cream again just on your cheeks.You can top it up with a highlighter.This was told to me by Shweta and it worked like a charm.
7) You can use it without foundation as well just to highlight certain areas of your face such as cheek bones, brow bone area and cupid bow. It will instantly uplift your skin.
Liquid is of white colour with a dash of silver in it.It ‘s one of the rare Â highlighter which has no trace of shimmer in it .If you look at the swatch you will not find any visible shimmer in it which makes one looks like a disco ball.
Few more benefits of MAC strobe cream are
1) It won’t make your face greasy
2) Little goes a long way
3) It has non oily formula and with no fragrance.
Will I recommend it to others– Definitely ! If you ignore the cost I will it rate 5/5
Â Do you know any other way to use MAC Strobe cream?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Frozen Violet Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Hair Care Products
- 10 Great Elegant Mehndi Tattoo Designs
- Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Chocolates Review & Swatches
- 10 MUA Products and Prices
- Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush Review
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 169 Eyes on Me Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Herbs which gives Long Hair Growth
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist Review
- 10 Coastal Scents Products that You May Try