- Packaging:Â The brush comes in a reusable pouch. The brush itself has 2 sections: the base/body and the lid. Its quite easy to use and risk to the bristles is nil. The entire thing is quite sleek and easy to slip into your makeup pouch, thus making it very easy to carry around.
- Price:Â Approx. $8
- Bristle Texture:Â The bristles are baby soft..Seriously..it literally feels like someone sneaked into a parlor and stole baby hair and came back and used it in a brush! What I like best about this is that it doesnâ€™t soak up the product unnecessarily. I have used it even to apply foundation and it still works perfectly fine.
Read more here
- Price:Â Rs. 500 (Rs. 350 Discounted Price)
- Packaging:Â The brush comes in a clear transparent package. Nothing really fancy. It has the price tag on it.
- The Brush:Â Since most of us know that a Kabuki brush is used for, letâ€™s get into its meaning once again for those who are beginners inÂ makeupÂ or are not aware of the brushâ€™s uses. A Kabuki brush is basically used to apply dry and powder based makeup products mainly mineral makeup, loose powders andÂ bronzersÂ on the face.
- Bristles:Â The bristles are densely packed in a compact small leopard print handle. They feel very smooth and light on face. I have not washed it yet so there has been no bristles fall out till now.
- Brush Handle:Â Claireâ€™s again had a variety for the prints andÂ colorsÂ for the brush but I gravitated towards my favorite animal print. The handle is usual like in most kabuki brush â€“ small and thick.
- Price:Â INR550
- Bristle Texture:Â The bristles are soft but firm..not fluffy like most powder brushes. This is why I like using this to apply bronzer as well..It hleps blend out the color well without leaving any sharp lines.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding):Â It didnâ€™t bleed at all! It did shed a bit in the first 2 washes but since then it hasnâ€™t lost any bristles since.
- Washing & Drying:Â Takes about 1day to dry completely.
- Handling:Â The kabuki is as normal short handledâ€¦or rathe..stubby handled and is easy to use and buff around.
- Dimensions:Â Synthetic Bristles 1.50â€³ (3.80 cm) | Ferrule: 0.88â€³ (2.20 cm)
- Price:Â $4.99 (plus extra shipping charges)
I canâ€™t tell you how much I lurrrve this brush!Â PowderÂ application has never been easier and it is the perfect size to tote around in my handbag or travel makeup kit. Considering how bright the tone of pink is, I was expecting the color to bleed atleast during the first wash but the color didnâ€™t budge. The bristles are super soft and after using this, I simply donâ€™t want to use a compact sponge/ puff again. The price is almost unbelievable for aÂ brushÂ of this quality but the shipping charge is a huge dampener here.Â Â I also feel this would make a cute giftâ€¦now, if only it came in a pretty pouch as well. But alasâ€¦we canâ€™t have it all, can we?Â Â Nevertheless, Iâ€™d absolutely, completely, totally recommend this
I have used some of the drugstore brands likeÂ LakmeÂ and Maybelline blush with this and the way its bristles picks up the blush is fantastic.As out drugstore blushes are not much pigmented it works pretty good but with high end brands likeÂ Illasmasqua, MAC or Bobby Brown one needs to use light hand as bristles do tend to pick up little extra product than what is required.
You might like reading these also:-
- 24 PCS Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set From Buyincoins.com Review
- 5 must have make up brushes
- Body shop mini brush kit (Product review)
- Make up brushes Cleaning makeup brushes easily (Picture tutorial)
- Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush Review
- How to Use Makeup Brushes