Today, i am compiling a list of 5 must have colorbar velvet matte lipsticks. I love this range of lipsticks from colorbar. first, they offer good matte lippies and second, of course, the price. I don’t think this range is something one can’t afford for the great matte quality they provide. I so love them and hope you find this post useful 🙂
About Colorbar Velvet Matte lipsticks :
For a rich lip color with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick, available in 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvet Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- A budget friendly,beautiful Magenta shade that is opaque and does not bleed.
- It is a universally flattering pink and you can feel your face brighten up when this shade is worn.
- It will suit most indian skin tones
- Itâ€™s a great earthy-coral-pink colour.
- There is some drying but it can be solved by using a goodÂ lip-balmÂ underneath.
- Long-lasting hence will be a good choice for working women.
- When used as a stain on lips, it Â will be subtle enough forÂ college go-ers
- Unique and Beautiful Coralish pink shade
- Suitable for most Indian skintones
- Can be worn even without a lipbalm if lips are not too dry.
as the name suggests, is a very very pretty orange shade (no coral, really orange) so you will definitely be obsessed with it.Â It does not make your teeth look yellow like some other orange shades do. I love it more n moreÂ
One line for this lipstick only, Yes, pretty please.Â This shade is my favourite among the two. Iâ€™ts a subtle brown with slight reddish-pink undertones. It looks more natural if you just use 1 swipe of it over alipbalm.Â To getÂ a deeper colourÂ 2 swipes are enough.Â If you have seen the shade â€˜over the topâ€™, then add 2 tones ofÂ more reddish-brown to it and you get â€˜Pretty pleaseâ€™ Or just make â€˜Peach Crushâ€™ a little bit more brown and it reduces the intense colour.Â I think in theÂ colour-wheel, pretty please is more than â€˜over the topâ€™ & less than â€˜Peach Crushâ€™
- PriceÂ : Rs 275
- Quantity:Â 4.2 gms
How many do you own from this range? Tell us your favourite ones! 😀
You might like to read:-