About Lip Ice Color Naughty Orange:-
LipIce Micro Shine Color not only treats yourÂ lipsÂ but also provides you with vivacious, fresh and seductive lips.
- LipIce Color with a burst of spectacular color that keeps your lips soft, smooth and nourished.
- Enriched with Natural Beeswax andÂ Mineral OilÂ that provide ample moisture to lips while giving a smooth and even finish.
- Enhanced with high moisturising formula that keeps lips soft, smooth and nourished.
- Fortified with Micro Shine Granules that give your lips a sparkling glow.
- It comes with UV protection that guards your lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Does not smudge and transfer to teeth.
Shine onâ€¦ Flirt onâ€¦ With LipIce Color!
Read -Â 8 Lip balms Review And Swatches
Lip Ice Price India – INR 200($4)
On the lips, the color is a sheer peachy orange and it looks superbly natural. In fact, this suits me better than the pink tint. So much so, that Iâ€™ve been ignoring my lippies and rushing to this when I have to go out. Iâ€™ve slowly begun to realize that I should give all the pinks some rest and move onto peachy orange-based tints.
The shade is true to its nameâ€¦itâ€™s a Hot Pink. When I first opened it I never thought that it would be so much pigmented but I was in for a surprise it came out as hot pink on my lips, totally love it.Â Â IÂ donâ€™tÂ like shimmers in my lippies so when I saw the shimmers in tube I was dishearten but somehow miraculously the shimmers are not that prominently visible on lips. It just gives a nice sheen; your wont lips wonâ€™t twinkle like a crazy star
- Packaging: It comes packed inside a cardboard thingy, which has all the details at the back. The lip balm though doesnâ€™t have any much details on it except the bottom which has the name of the shade. It comes in a twist form, and the packing is sturdy enough.
- Shade: The shade is an intense blue-based purple-plumy shade, which totally makes my lips look dark and aged. Infact with this lip balm, I have to be a little gently not to over apply it, because it gets really intense and almost dark purple on me (booooh I have pigmented lips !) Iâ€™m not a big fan of this lip balm, since I feel itâ€™s too dark for being a lip balm, it would have been great if it was just a tint.
- Staying power: It starts on really dark and intense with a little shine, but gradually starts fading within half an hour and fades after an hour or so. The max it stayed on my lips was 2hrs. Thatâ€™s ok, if you consider it as a lip balm, but I consider it more as a lipstick (being soo pigmented, and price and also the quantity is less). The good thing is that it doesnâ€™t transfers to teeth (that is one of its claim).
A sheer pink shade which get intense after fifteen seconds.
Like I said, this is like a mini lipgloss because it hasÂ sheer pink colorÂ withÂ gold shimmerÂ which is quite prominent on theÂ lips. I had mixed feelings with the shimmer in a lipbalm, coz initially I loved it but after sometime when the shimmer started to settle in my fine lines leaving lips fully dry, I started hating it. I like the fact they tried to bring a new concept by adding shimmer but I think itâ€™s an epic fail concept to add shimmer in a lipbalm coz then they had compromised on the moisturizing ability of the lip tint/balm.
You might like reading these also:-