Price of Inglot freedom System Lipstick – 1.2 gms for Rs. 250
I purchased all of my lipstick refills online from ‘Shop at Major Brands’.Â The package arrived within 4 days and in pristine condition.Â It’s wrapped very well so there is no chance of it getting damaged in transit.Â The refills can be stored in their own mini plastic containers but then it gets cumbersome after a while so i suggest youÂ invest in the refill palette.
I got the 5 refill palete for Rs. 350 from the Inglot store atÂ Infinity Enormous Malad (Mumbai) as its not avaliable online.Â Sometimes I think that it’s just smart on their part cause if they had it all availiable online then most of us would’nt end up at their store and purchase unwanted things.Â Â Women!.Â They also have a 3 refill pallete for Rs. 300.Â Makes sense to get 5. There are palettes for more than 5 refills also.
The colours I ordered online were numbers 86, 83, 60, 50, 04 and you will need a lip brush to get them onto your lips.Â Vega has a nice inexpensive one â€“ vega reversible lip filler brush (has a cap that prevents dust from settling on the bristles) for Rs. 120Â and TBS (no cap)Â too for Rs. 345 .Â When I went to get my palette I had to get a lip brush and the Inglot SA was pushing theirs which is somewhere around 700 plus. I got TBS its good.
The refill pallete has a slot for a lip brush.Â It can store a brush with a total lenght of 13.5cms.Â 3 refill pallete brush storage is 8.2 cms.Â So keep that in mind incase you get a brush without a cap and you want to store it in the palette.
Now to get down to the shades…
Swatches Inglot Lipstick (Lto R) 86, 83, 60, 50, 04
Inglot Round Â Lipstick Â Shade 86 :-
This is a lovely plum shade and my favourite.Â Very pigmented and goes on like butter.Â You can actually take just a little on your lip brush and get it to look like a lip stain and top it up with gloss or you can build up the colour and make it look really deep and dark and hot!Â To take it off COMPLETELY you will have to wipe off the colour with makeup remover twice or thrice at least depending on how dark you’ve got it on cause its quite pigmented.Â Guess it will suit both dusky and fair complexions.
Â Inglot Round Lipstick ShadeÂ 83 :-
This is another gorgeous and vivid shade that can be worn like a lip stain if applied sparingly.Â It looks better as a lip stain to me.Â You can build this colour to look bolder and brighter.Â It will look great for summer, it’s kinda flirty and its red/orangey hues will suit fair skin.
Inglot Round Lipstick ShadeÂ 60 –
Â This colour looks as nice as a toffee.Â It leans towards rust/brown colour and will enhance olive and dark skin tones very well.
Nude Shades:Â These colours are closest to your skin tone, match your natural lip colour but ‘do not mean skin colour lips’.Â A nude lip is paired best with smokey eye makeup.Â If you are fair then look for nudes with pink tones and dark skin tones should opt for nudes with beige undertones.Â To choose a nude shade correctly, rely on instinct and ask youself if you look good in it or if you look sick in it.Â These shades tend to show dry, chapped and wrinkled lips so exfoliate and apply some lip balmÂ in advance.Â Make it look even better with a darker shade for a lip liner andÂ finish it off with some gloss for a creamy effect.Â Â Arab women are best at this darker liner and nude lip business.Â Check out some of their lipstick makeup videos for application techniques and tips.
Inglot Lipstick Shade 50Â :-
Â Â Is a nude colour tilting towards pink.Â Goes on smoothly and has a nice satiny finish. It will suit fair to olive skin tones very well.
Inglot Lipstick Shade 04 -:-
Is a nude colour leaning towards beige. Another lovely colour that goes on smoothly.Â It will suit olive skin tones very well.
De-potting or removal of the refill from the palette is pretty easy. It can be done by sliding a very fine needle round the edge and lifting up or with the edge of the tablet casing like in the picture.
Who does’nt want sensuous pouty lips?Â Some interesting facts bout lipstick are as follows:-
- Lipsticks sweat in the normal temperature of the home,Â so to prolong their life by storing them in the fridge in the compartment just below the egg tray.
- Do you know a fool proof way to test theÂ true colour of a lipstick? Well, you need not really test it on your lips or on the inside of your arm but on your finger tips as the colour and texture are closer to that of your lips!!!Â Saves you from lip infections.
- If you’ve got on a ton of lipstick and are hoping not to get any on your teeth then pout a bit andÂ stick your index finger into the middle of your lip bout an inch and a half and pull it back out.Â The excess lipstick will come off,Â and onto your finger.
- Line your lips with a lip liner to ensure your lipstick does’nt decide to take a hike outside your natural lip line
- Mature and dry lips should opt for creamy lipsticks (they hydrate) rather than matte ones.
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Lipstick shade 86, 83, 60, 50, 04:-
- Very good quality
- Â Paraben Free
- Â Not tested on animals
- Does’nt dry the lips
- Â Will last a long time
- Â Easily availiable online
- Wide range of colours and textures to suit everyone
- Well pigmented
What I do Â like about Inglot Freedom System Lipstick shade 86, 83, 60, 50, 04:-
- Not every state in India has a store.
- Access to online shopping is the only next option.
- Extra expenditure – Need a lip brush for application and may have to invest in the refill palette.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Lipstick shade 86, 83, 60, 50 or 04?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline